INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

49 Buddhas Book Tour and Giveaway




49
Buddhas: Lama Rinzen in the Hell Realm
Lama
Rinzen Mystery Series Book 1
by
Jim Ringel


Genre:
Mystery

49 Buddhas tells
of Lama Rinzen in the Hell Realm—a realm of confusion, shifting
ground, and anger.
Lama
Rinzen awakens from meditation to find himself reincarnated as a
detective on Denver’s Colfax Avenue. Immediately he realizes that
once again he has been reborn into the Hell Realm—this time charged
with finding insurance man Sonny Heller’s killer. Rinzen believes
finding Heller’s killer will lead to the Sacred Dorje, which has
eluded the lama for many lifetimes. By finding the Dorje, he will
become a bodhisattva, allowing him to lead all sentient beings to
Nirvana. But should the Dorje escape his grasp, Rinzen will be forced
to suffer yet another lifetime in Hell, haunted by past demons and
his failure to achieve enlightenment.


**Releasing
in ebook for an Amazon Best Seller Day on May 23rd!!**





Jim
Ringel writes the Lama Rinzen Mysteries, with each book set in one of
the six Buddhist realms of Hell, Hungry Ghosts, Animals, Humans,
Warring Titans, or Gods. In each realm, Rinzen must solve a crime and
learn the lesson of the realm so he may progress along his path to
enlightenment. The first book of the series comes out in May,
2018.

Jim
is a Buddhist practitioner who writes and explores Buddhism in his
every day life. His previous works include the novel Wolf, a
"sales-werewolf" noir set in a world where vanquished dogs
return seeking revenge, and where salesmen sell products they cannot
understand.

Jim
writes the Writing Like a Buddha blog (www.WritingLikeaBuddha.com),
and lives in Colorado with his Tibetan Terrier, Rascal, who is both
inspiration and teacher.

Website
* Facebook *
Twitter * Amazon
* Goodreads



Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!








1 comment:

  1. I enjoy these tours and have found some awesome books for my sisters and daughters so thank you so very much. Thanks also for the great giveaway and the opportunity to win.

    ReplyDelete