INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Self's Blossom by David Russell Book Tour and Giveaway


Self's
Blossom
by
David Russell

Genre:
Adult Romance

A
romantic, erotic tale of a vivid portrayal of the quest for the inner
truth, empowerment and sexual liberation of Selene, a woman searching
for primeval abandon and reckless adventure.


Intelligent,
a university graduate and a successful careerist, Selene became
emotionally scarred by unhappy relationships. Riled and taunted
through the years by her former college roommate Janice, Selene gave
in to the long-term desire to ‘get one back’ at Janice by having
a passionate holiday encounter.

Immediately
drawn to the sea and enthralled by its brutal yet sensual waves,
Selene seduces a young boy on a deserted beach. Once she comes to
meet the mature and powerful Hudson, Selene finally begins to claim
her sensual destiny. 

Through
a slow process, accentuated by Selene’s shyness, introspection and
circumspection, she embarks on a long and elaborate interplay of
leading on and rejection. The volcanic passion builds until there is
a blazing row. A possible drowning, the final ritual undressing at
long last, leads to the ultimate flowering of the woman Selene was
meant to be.







Born
in the UK, 1940. David has been writing erotica since the mid-1980s.
Published extensively in magazines and anthologies (including
anthologies from Forward Press in Peterborough UK. 


Book
Publications 'Prickling Counterpoints' (Selected Poetry & Prose),
Deadline Books 1998, 'Romantic Undress' (Erotic Poetry & Prose)
JazzClaw Publications 2000. Current romantica/erotica publications
are 'Self's Blossom' (novella), and 'Explorations' (short story),
published by Devine Destinies; 'Therapy Rapture' (poetry,prose and
artwork) published by Rose Dog Books. Forthcoming are two short
stories, 'My Dream of Madonna/An Ecstatic Rendezvous', to be
published by XoXo Publishing. 

Also
recorded singer-songwriter: vinyl album, 'Bricolage' recorded by
Billy 
Childish
for Hangman Records 1992; CD albums 'Bacteria 
Shrapnel'
and 'The Burglars of
Britain'
(1998)







Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts and a giveaway!





No comments:

Post a Comment