INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Monday, May 28, 2018

Review of The Secrets They Keep by Emerald O'Brien




From the author of The Girls Across the Bay, comes the highly anticipated second novel in the thrilling Knox and Sheppard mystery series.

They vowed to love each other forever…
When a dead body is discovered outside the Tall Pines reception hall, Detective Grace Sheppard is called to the scene. Searching for the truth among deceitful suspects and within herself, Grace struggles when her professional relationship becomes muddled with attraction.

They swore nothing would come between them…
As Grace races to find a killer, a personal vendetta is formed when her sister, Madigan Knox, becomes obsessed with a traumatic event from her past. Madigan’s hunt leads her closer to the truth than she has ever been and further away from the person who loves her the most.

But promises are broken, and the secrets they keep threaten their lives.
Both sisters are willing to find their culprits at any cost, but will the price of secrets and revenge be their demise?

MY REVIEW:

c5 STARS.





Biography
Emerald O'Brien is a Canadian author, born and raised just east of Toronto, Ontario. She graduated from her Television Broadcasting and Communications Media program at Mohawk College in Hamilton, Ontario.
In 2014, Emerald decided to pursue her life-long passion for writing stories. As the author of unpredictable and suspenseful reads, her books range from mystery and thrillers to romantic suspense, and even fantasy.
When she is not reading or writing, Emerald can be found with family and friends. Watching movies with her husband and their two beagles is one of her favourite ways to spend an evening at home.
To find out more, visit Emerald on her website: http://emeraldobrien.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment