INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Friday, May 4, 2018

Tears of the Fallen Book Tour and Giveaway


Tears
of the Fallen
by
K.M. Hager

Genre:
Paranormal Fantasy Romance

Amy
Coleman on a mission to find her son, the only problem was–up until
two days ago she never knew she had a child. 


Life
for Amy is not worth living anymore. She was brutally attacked, and
that nightmare of an abandoned child is seeping into her reality.
There is only one person who can stop her mission for death, a fallen
Angel by the name of Stephen. However, what Amy doesn't realise is
falling helplessly in love with this Angel will just lead her down a
dark and deadly path and right smack in the middle of an Angelic
War. 

After
spending seven years on a self-destructive path of abuse, she will
start to unravel the secrets and lies of that awful night she was
attacked sending her world upside down. When Amy uncovers what really
attacked her that night, she will also have to face the painful
reality that she is a mother because of it. 

The
Angels try with Heavenly influence to blocking any memory from her,
she still must find her son before her attacker Solas does and
sacrifices him in a bid to open the gates of purgatory.







K.M.Hager
lives in Devon with her family. When she's not being a mother or a
referee to her two children, she tries to get on writing her Tears of
the Fallen series.





Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive content and a giveaway!




No comments:

Post a Comment