INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Review of Arresting Mason by Amber Daulton



Once you're in a prison gang, you're in it for life.

That's what Mason Harding thought until the boss accepted his resignation. After the State releases him on parole, a sexy divorcée behind the wheel of a car almost ends his life quicker than a shank. His chance encounter with Mia Eddison results in a night of passion, but her brother--his parole officer--catches them together and doesn't approve.

Mia falls hard for the cocky ex-con, but not because of his chiseled body. She vows to break through his walls and discover his secrets, but never expects those secrets to threaten her life.

When members of an organized crime ring kidnap Mia to force Mason's return to the gang, he goes up against an old friend to save the woman he loves. Will his sacrifice be enough or will everything fall apart in a blaze of gunfire?
.
Warning - one seriously hot bad boy hero with a dirty mouth; one feisty heroine with a heart of gold; lots of hot sex, danger, and intrigue!
.
No cheating and no cliffhanger! HEA guaranteed!

MY REVIEW:

ARRESTING MASON WAS SUCH AN INTENSE AND POWERFUL READ.  WHAT A WONDERFUL START TO A NEW SERIES.  I LOVED ALL THE CHARACTERS ESPECIALLY MASON AND MIA.  WHAT A WONDERFUL MATCH.  I THOUGHT MIA BROUGHT OUT THE BEST IN MASON.  IT WAS VERY INTENSE AND EMOTIONAL READ.  I LOVED WATCHING THE STORY AND CHARACTERS DEVELOP THROUGH THE STORY.  MIA WAS WILLING TO GIVE MASON A CHANCE DESPITE HIS HISTORY AND HER BROTHER. I LOVED WATCHING THEIR ROMANCE DEVELOP AND BOTH OF THEM FALLING IN LOVE. WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE LOVE OF HIS LIFE IS KIDNAPED BY AN ORGANIZED CRIME RING?  HOW FAR WILL MASON GO TO SAVE MIA?

THE AUTHOR AMBER DAULTON DID A WONDERFUL JOB PORTRAYING THE LIFE OF AN EX-CON WHILE HE IS IN PRISON AND AFTER HE IS RELEASED FROM PRISON. MASON WAS INVOLVED IN A GANG IN PRISON.  ONCE YOUR IN A GANG, YOU CAN NEVER GET OUT.  MASON IS SURPRISED WHEN THE BOSS ACCEPTS HIS RESIGNATION.  MIA HAS BEEN THROUGH A MESSY DIVORCE AND HAS AN OVERPROTECTIVE BROTHER WHO HAPPENS TO BE MASON'S PAROLE OFFICER.  I LOVED WATCHING MIA STAND UP TO HER BROTHER.  SHE KNEW WHAT SHE WANTED.  MIA IS A VERY CHARACTER THROUGHOUT THE STORY.  MIA SEES THE REAL MASON NOT THE CRIMINAL.

ARRESTING MASON IS ANOTHER GREAT BOOK BY THE AWESOME AMBER DAULTON, AUTHOR.  IT WAS SUCH AN ENJOYABLE READ, I DID NOT WANT TO PUT IT DOWN.  IT LEFT ME WANTING MORE.  IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A GREAT READ, I RECOMMEND ARRESTING MASON.  I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO READING THE NEXT BOOK IN THE SERIES.  I HAVE NEVER BEEN DISAPPOINTED WITH AUTHOR AMBER DAULTON'S BOOKS.  I LOVE HER WRITING AND I AM ALWAYS LOOKING FORWARD TO READING MORE OF HER BOOKS.  SHE IS DEFINITELY AN AUTHOR YOU MUST READ.  5 STARS




Biography
Writing is the fruit to happiness.
Amber Daulton lives her life by that one belief even though she normally isn’t so Zen.
Author of several novellas, she published her first book in 2012 and hopes to publish countless more in the future. As a fan of contemporary, paranormal and historical romance novels alike, she can’t get enough of feisty heroines and alpha heroes. Her mind is a wonderland of adventure, laughter and awesome ways of kicking a guy when he’s down. She probably wouldn’t be too sane without her computer and notebooks. After all, what’s a girl to do when there are people jabbering away in her head and it’s hard to shut them up? Write! Nothing else works.
Reviews are available on Amazon, Goodreads and Shelfari, as well as on numerous blogs. Please check out my blog or FB page to stay connected.
http://amberdaultonauthor.blogspot.com
www.facebook.com/amber.daulton.author

1 comment:

  1. Love this review! Thank you so much. I'm so happy you enjoyed the story.

    ReplyDelete