INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Monday, October 24, 2016

Review of My Valentine Adventure by Amber Daulton




Parker Townsend raised his children alone after he lost his beloved wife to cancer. When his two little hellions placed a ‘Mom Wanted’ ad in the local paper, Parker found himself roped into an unwanted blind date.

Claire Lauer answered the want ad with few expectations and met Parker on Valentine’s Day, a day she hated with a passion. As an animal rights activist and a divorcée, she felt more comfortable with a placard in her hand than in the company of a handsome man with emotional baggage.

After a protest takes a turn for the worse, she seeks shelter in her date’s arms and loses time in his bed. Will Parker and Claire find the courage to lay their fragile hearts on the chopping block by morning, or will they forever live in a world of gray?

*NOTE: My Valentine Adventure is a standalone book with an HEA and no cliffhanger.

MY REVIEW:

MY VALENTINE ADVENTURE IS A CUTE ROMANCE WHICH MAKES YOU WANT TO LAUGH AND CRY.  CLAIRE AND PARKER'S CHILDREN PUT AN AD IN THE NEWSPAPER PLAYING MATCHMAKER FOR BOTH OF THEIR PARENTS.  NEITHER PARKER OR CLAIRE WANT TO TO GO ON THIS BLIND DATE.  WHEN THEY MEET FOR THE FIRST TIME, THERE IS INSTANT CHEMISTRY.  PARKER AND CLAIRE REALIZE THEY HAVE ALOT IN COMMON AND ARE SO COMFORTABLE WITH ONE ANOTHER.  WILL PARKER AND CLAIRE BE ABLE TO MOVE ON FROM THEIR PAST?

I REALLY ENJOYED PARKER AND CLAIRE'S LOVE STORY.  THEY WERE DEFINITELY MEANT TO BE TOGETHER.  THERE WAS SO MUCH CHEMISTRY BETWEEN THEM.  I LOVED THE ANIMAL PROTESTS AND HOW CLAIRE WAS SO BIG IN PROTECTING ANIMALS.  IT MADE THE STORY SO MUCH MORE INTERESTING.  AMBER HAS DONE ANOTHER GREAT JOB WITH THIS STORY.  IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SWEET ROMANTIC LOVE STORY, I RECOMMEND MY VALENTINE ADVENTURE.  IT IS A REALLY ENJOYABLE READ.  5 STARS






Biography
Writing is the fruit to happiness.
Amber Daulton lives her life by that one belief even though she normally isn’t so Zen.
Author of several novellas, she published her first book in 2012 and hopes to publish countless more in the future. As a fan of contemporary, paranormal and historical romance novels alike, she can’t get enough of feisty heroines and alpha heroes. Her mind is a wonderland of adventure, laughter and awesome ways of kicking a guy when he’s down. She probably wouldn’t be too sane without her computer and notebooks. After all, what’s a girl to do when there are people jabbering away in her head and it’s hard to shut them up? Write! Nothing else works.
Reviews are available on Amazon, Goodreads and Shelfari, as well as on numerous blogs. Please check out my blog or FB page to stay connected.
http://amberdaultonauthor.blogspot.com
www.facebook.com/amber.daulton.author

1 comment: