INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Review of Merry Murder A Fiona Quinn Mystery by C.S.. McDonald




The cookies are baked. The tree is trimmed. The shopping? Well, it’s almost done, and Fiona’s parents have finally returned home for a holiday visit—along with some unexpected unruly friends. Yep, Fiona’s perfectly planned Christmas is coming together, but how could’ve she planned for her favorite uncle’s murder?
Who could possibly kill a sweet old man who’s played Santa at the local mall every year without fail? Fiona’s boyfriend, Detective Nathan Landry, is determined to find out—before Christmas day arrives. There’s only one problem: Nancy Quinn. Fiona’s mom is just as determined as the detective to catch the murderer, and she isn’t shy about getting the job done—even if it includes breaking a few pesky laws!
Will Fiona and her mother find the killer first or will the killer find them?

MY REVIEW:

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE C.S. MCDONALD'S NEW SERIES, A FIONA QUINN MYSTERY.  MERRY MURDER IS THE SECOND BOOK IN THE SERIES AND IT WAS JUST AS GOOD AS THE FIRST BOOK.  IN THIS BOOK, FIONA IS HOSTING CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR FOR HER FAMILY.  CHRISTMAS IS HER FAVORITE HOLIDAY AND SHE WANTS EVERYTHING TO BE PERFECT.  FIONA'S PARENTS ARE COMING HOME FROM FLORIDA AND WILL MEET HER DETECTIVE BOYFRIEND NATHAN LANDRY.  THEN FIONA'S UNCLE IS MURDERED AND DETECTIVE NATHAN LANDRY IS ON THE CASE.  WHO WOULD MURDER A SWEET OLD MAN WHO PLAYS SANTA CLAUS EVERY YEAR FOR THE CHILDREN?

MERRY MURDER IS THE SECOND BOOK IN THE SERIES: A FIONA QUINN MYSTERY.  I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORY.  IT WAS SO ENJOYABLE WITH HER PARENTS BEING HOME AND HER MOTHER SO MUCH LIKE HER WHEN IT COMES TO MYSTERIES.  IT WAS SO ENTERTAINING WITH THE DOGS AND HER PARENTS AT HOME.  THERE WERE TIMES I WANTED TO LAUGH OUT LOUD WHILE READING. IT IS A CHEERY CHRISTMAS STORY FILLED WITH SUSPENSE AND MYSTERY AND ROMANCE.  IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A GREAT COZY MYSTERY WITH A TOUCH OF ROMANCE, I RECOMMEND YOU READ THIS SERIES.  5 STARS





Biography
C.S. McDonald taught dance for twenty-six years. She resides with her husband and her Cocker Spaniel, Allister, on their Thoroughbred farm Fly-by-Night Stables near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. George the Pony is a real pony who lives among the tall Thoroughbreds on their farm. Most recently Ms. McDonald decided to write a cozy mystery series. The Fiona Quinn Mysteries are quick clean reads for everyone! You'll love Fiona, a kindergarten teacher and an unlikely sleuth from Pittsburgh. If you've never been to Pittsburgh, welcome to this wonderful city! Ms. McDonald has even sprinkled a little Pittsburghese into her stories just for fun. To learn more about C.S. McDonald, George, and her cozy mystery series, Fiona Quinn Mysteries, please visit her website at: www.csmcdonaldbooks.com

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you enjoyed MERRY MURDER--I'm having so much fun writing these cozy mysteries for my granddaughter and those who enjoy quick fun mysteries. Thank you so much for this lovely review and spotlight on Fiona!

    ReplyDelete