INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Review A Home for Christmas by Jennifer Conner




Kady never thought that she and her son, Noah, would have to come back to Vine Grove. But after nearly losing everything in a fire, moving in with Mom and Dad was her only choice.

Kady finds a job in town at the Que Syrah Syrah wine shop. The ladies who meet at the shop create a group called The Love List. They draw names of single guys in town to possibly become someone special. No way is Kady drawing a name. The last thing Kady needs is a man, she needs to concentrate on getting her life back and finding a new home.

Local entrepreneur, Editon, has always had a crush on Kady, but she never knew. When he sees her again, all of his old feelings flood back. He’s trying to make a difference and build a community center in their small town. Will he have time to peruse Kady if she’ll take a chance on him?

Sometimes when all you have to do is come home to find one.

MY REVIEW:

A HOME FOR CHRISTMAS IS PART OF THE LOVE LIST SERIES.  THE LOVE LIST SERIES IS A VERY ENJOYABLE AND ROMANTIC SERIES SET IN A SMALL TOWN.  KADY AND NOAH, HER SON RETURN HOME TO VINE GROVE AFTER LOSING EVERYTHING IN A FIRE.  LIVING WITH HER MOM AND DAD IS HER ONLY OPTION.  EVERYONE IS VERY FRIENDLY AND WELCOMING IN VINE GROVE.  KADY FINDS A JOB IN THE QUE SYRAH SYRAH WINE SHOP.  THE LADIES WHO MEET AT THE SHOP HAVE CREATED A GROUP CALLED THE LOVE LIST.  THEY DRAW NAMES OF SINGLE GUYS IN TOWN TO POSSIBLY BECOME SOMEONE SPECIAL.  KADY HAD NO DESIRE FOR A MAN  SHE NEEDS TO CONCENTRATE ON HER SON AND FINDING A NEW HOME

EDITON HAS ALWAYS CRUSH ON KADY.  HE NEVER THOUGHT HE SEE HER AGAIN.  WHEN EDITON DOES,  ALL HIS OLD FEELINGS COME BACK.  EDITON KNOW HE HAS A SECOND CHANCE TO TELL HER HOW HE REALLY FEELS?  WILL HE TAKE IT?

A HOME FOR CHRISTMAS IS THE PERFECT ROMANTIC LOVE STORY FOR THE HOLIDAYS.  IT TAKES PLACE IN VINE GROVE.  I LOVE SMALL TOWN SETTINGS AND THE MAGIC THAT SMALL TOWN SETTINGS BRING.  THIS A MAGIC ROMANTIC LOVE STORY FILED WITH HOPE, SECOND CHANCES AND HAPPINESS.  I LOVE THIS SERIES AND I LOVE HOW JENNIFER CONNER BROUGHT MAGIC INTO THE CHARACTERS AND STORIES.  SHE NEVER FAILS TO DRAW ME IN.  I LOVE THE MAGIC BETWEEN HER CHARACTERS AND THE MAGIC BROUGHT IN THE STORY.  SHE IS A WONDERFUL WRITER AND I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO READING MORE OF HER BOOKS.  5 STARS





Jennifer Conner is a best-selling Northwest author who has over sixty short stories and books in ebook, print, and audiobooks. She writes in Christmas Romance, Contemporary Romance, Paranormal Romance, Historical Romance, and Erotica.

She has hit Amazon's top fifty authors ranking and her books have been #1 in sales.

Her novel Shot in the Dark was a finalist in the Emerald City Opener, Cleveland, and Toronto RWA contests.

Jennifer is an Associate Publisher for the indie e-book publisher, Books to Go Now who resides in the Seattle area. They pride themselves in helping new authors get their foot in the door with well-edited manuscripts, professional covers, and platforms uploads.

She lives in a hundred year old house that she grew up in. Her semi-small town holds an interesting mix of resident hillbillies, yuppies and Navy Seals. And of course Seattle, only a few miles away, is the birthplace of Starbucks so coffee is always on the check list. She blows glass beads with a blow torch, (which relieves a lot of stress and people don't bother you) and is a huge fan of musicals.




No comments:

Post a Comment