INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Review of Christmas Country Wishes by Angela Ford




Dakota Timmons, a registered nurse, leaves the bustling city life for small town comfort in Washington’s wine country. As a child, she wished for a white Christmas. As an adult, her wish remains the same along with a new one. Vinegrove is exactly what she needs. She only hopes she’s what the doctor ordered. Or that he at least accepts her shocking news.

Avoiding an accident by seconds on her way into town introduces Dakota to Tristan Hart. Instant attraction makes them both think about love for the first time in their demanding careers. He calls her Miss Country Girl and in her mind she calls him Mr. Stetson. Under his Stetson, this man has the most piercing eyes, a striking blue-green combination. They remind her of the Pacific tropical seas.

She’s absorbed in thought to meet the man she’d changed her zip code for, but she’s reminded of Tristan when she joins her new friends for a wine and chat night. A basket is placed on her lap. She’s to pick a name from it and then ask him out. A wild idea but she agrees to play a game called The Love List. To her surprise, she picks Tristan Hart. Now the man she’d changed her zip code for may not be the only man on her mind.

MY REVIEW:

I REALLY ENJOYED CHRISTMAS COUNTRY WISHES.  IT WAS A FAST READ FOR ME WITH SO MANY WONDERFUL CHARACTER.  IT IS PART OF THE LOVE LIST SERIES.  DAKOTA LEAVES HER CITY LIFE FOR A SMALL COMFORTABLE TOWN IN VINEGROVE.  SHE IS HOPING TO MAKE ALL HER DREAMS AND WISHES COME TRUE.  DAKOTA IS LOOKING FOR HER BIOLOGICAL FATHER AS WELL AS THE MAN OF HER DREAMS.  DAKOTA KEEPS ACCIDENTALLY RUNNING INTO TRISTAN,  A VERY HANDSOME MAN WITH A STETSON.  DAKOTA CAN NOT STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM AND THE SAME GOES FOR HIM.  

VINE GROVE FEELS LIKE HOME TO DAKOTA.  EVERYONE IS SO FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL.  SHE EVEN JOINS THE LOVE LIST GROUP AND DRAWS TRISTAN'S NAME.  I LOVE THE CHEMISTRY BETWEEN TRISTAN AND DAKOTA AND HOW WELL DAKOTA FITS IN WITH EVERYONE ELSE.  WILL DAKOTA FINALLY FIND HAPPINESS AND ALL HER WISHES COME TRUE?

ANGELA FORD NEVER FAILS TO DRAW ME INTO HER STORIES.  HER CHARACTERS ARE SO GREAT AND THE STORY LINE WONDERFUL.  I REALLY LOVED TRISTAN AND DAKOTA TOGETHER. THE CHEMISTRY BETWEEN THEM IS UNDENIABLE.  WHEN DAKOTA FINALLY MEETS HER BIOLOGICAL FATHER AND HIS FAMILY, THERE IS NO DOUBT SHE IS WHERE SHE BELONGS.  THIS IS THE PERFECT ROMANTIC LOVE STORY FOR THE HOLIDAYS.  IT SHOWS YOU THAT YOU SHOULD NEVER GIVE UP ON YOUR DREAMS AND WISHES.  I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO READING MORE OF ANGELA FORD'S BOOK. I REALLY LOVE HER WRITING.  5 STARS







Bestselling Romantic Suspense & Contemporary Romance / Top 50 Authors on Amazon Kindle
Angela Ford originates from Nova Scotia...Canada's Ocean Playground!
Her love of the ocean and sunsets are always in her heart and give her inspiration. Her love for words keeps her turning the page. She is never without a book, whether she's reading or writing. Angela works in Finance - numbers by day - words by night. Her dedication to volunteer and involvement with cyber safety seminars gave her an Award of Distinction and sparked the idea for her first book Closure - Best Selling Action/Adventure/Crime/Suspense. Ms. Ford continued her FBI series with Forbidden and Obsessed. In between mysteries, Ms. Ford writes short contemporary romance...sometimes with a dash of suspense!
Being a mom, her home is always filled with young adults and rather interesting stories; but it is the furry family members who rule the house - a Puggle, a Chug puppy and two loveable cats. Every possible quiet moment she finds, she treasures and just writes about the moments to come. Visit her website Romantic Escapes at http://www.angelafordauthor.com to connect with her on social media. She loves to hear from her readers - they keep her smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment