INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Review of Christmas Cruise by Tammy Tate




Despite planes and ships disappearing in the legendary Bermuda Triangle for decades, Ally takes a cruise with friends from Miami to Bermuda. It takes them deep into the heart of the North Atlantic. She soon learns motion sickness is the least of her worries. Right away, she’s drawn to Brad, the head of security, only he’s arrogant and obnoxious, and she decides she wants nothing to do with him. Then the cruise ship encounters an eerie green mist that sends them back in time to a deserted island. Her and Brad must pull together to survive a dangerous storm, a waterspout, and evil pirates. As their relationship grows, they have to confront the biggest threat of all…their feelings for each other.

MY REVIEW:

CHRISTMAS CRUISE WAS A VERY FAST READ FOR ME.  FROM THE VERY FIRST PAGE UNTIL THE LAST PAGE.  TAMMY DRAWS YOU INTO THE STORY AND THE CHARACTER'S LIVES.  ALLY IS TALKED INTO GOING ON A CRUISE WITH FRIENDS TO THE BERMUDA TRIANGLE WHERE PLANES AND SHIPS  HAVE BEEN DISAPPEARING FOR DECADES.  ALLY HATES CRUISES SINCE SHE GETS MOTION SICKNESS. SHE MEETS BRAD, HEAD OF SECURITY AND SHE IS DRAWN TO HIM IMMEDIATELY.  BRAD IS DRAWN TO ALLY BUT HAS BEEN HURT BY EX-GIRLFRIEND.  HE IS VERY ARROGANT AND OBNOXIOUS TOWARDS ALLY.  ALLY DECIDES SHE WANTS NOTHING TO DO WIT BRAD.  AN EERIE MIST SENDS BRAD AND ALLY BACK IN TIME TO A DESERTED ISLAND.  THERE ALLY AND BRAD SUCCUMB TO THEIR FEELINGS AND FIGHT TO STAY ALIVE.  WILL THEY FIND THEIR WAY BACK TO THE CRUISE SHIP?

I REALLY ENJOYED CHRISTMAS CRUISE.  I LOVE BRAD AND ALLY.  I LOVE THEIR PERSONALITIES.  THE CHEMISTRY BETWEEN THEM IS INSTANT AND THERE IS SO MUCH PASSION BETWEEN THEM.  I LOVE HOW TAMMY ADDED THE BERMUDA TRIANGLE TO THIS STORY TO MAKE IT SO MUCH MORE INTERESTING.  I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU READ CHRISTMAS CRUISE.  THERE IS SO MUCH IN THIS STORY.  WE HAVE A TOUCH OF PARANORMAL, ROMANCE, SUSPENSE AND ACTION.  ALL THE INGREDIENTS FOR A GREAT STORY.  I CAN TELL YOU I WILL DEFINITELY BE READING MORE BOOKS BY THIS AUTHOR.  I LOVE HER WRITING. 5 STARS






Biography
Tammy Tate was born and raised in Hollywood, Florida but has lived most of her adult life in Texas. Her passion to write began in high school. It follows her everywhere she goes...creating a world where anything is possible. She's been married to the same wonderful man for over thirty years. Her secret to a long marriage? It's easy when you marry your best friend. In her world, Friday night is still date night.

Before she became a full-time author, she was an Executive Secretary, a Computer Consultant/Technician, and a Communications Officer (Police Dispatcher). She doesn't mind a challenge which has allowed her to race a late-model in a women's powder puff race, run barrels and poles in a play-day rodeo and drive an 18-wheeler. Somewhere in between, she and her husband raised three wonderful children. When she's not breathing life into her characters or jotting down ideas for a new book, she and her husband are exploring country roads on their Honda Gold Wing.

Since she believes reading is the next best thing to writing, she enjoys romance, fantasy, science fiction and thrillers. In December of 2013, she signed her first book contract with a traditional publisher. Her books have made Amazon's Best Seller list.

Above all, she loves to hear from you…

Here are ways to connect:
Email: authortammytate@aol.com
Fan Page: www.facebook.com/tammytateauthor
Twitter: https://twitter.com/authortammytate
Blog: http://authortammytate.blogspot.com

11 comments:

  1. Thank you, Victoria for having me today. And, thank you for the awesome review. It means the world to me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy is such a good writer. I enjoy all her books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by Judy! And, thank you for the amazing complement. :-) xoxo

      Delete
  3. Awesome, Tammy!!! The book sounds great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, Tammy!!! The book sounds great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tammy!
    Sounds like a great read. I'll get it for my wife as a stocking stuffer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will make a great stocking stuffer, Mark! You're wife is a lucky lady :-)

      Delete