INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Saturday, April 9, 2016

Will Game for Cookies by Allyson Lindt

2016 Blitz Banner

BOOK INFORMATION

TITLE – Will Game for Cookies
SERIES – For the Win
AUTHOR – Allyson Lindt
GENRE – Erotic Romance
PUBLICATION DATE – 11/13/2015
LENGTH (Pages/# Words) - 28000
PUBLISHER – Acelette Press


Will Game For Cookies - Cover

BOOK SYNOPSIS

Andi’s been denied funding—again—to expand her cookie business, and walked in on her boyfriend screwing another woman. Saying she’s had better days is an understatement.

Kane and Isaiah, her online gaming partners and the cutest couple ever as far as Andi’s concerned, know exactly how to cheer her up. They’re thinking road trip to Las Vegas, compete in a national first person shooter competition for a cash grand prize, and find her a one night stand to take her mind off her cheating ex.

Andi’s all in… except she’s not sure she can seduce a random hookup. Isaiah and Kane offer to give her some hands-on experience. With each new lesson, it becomes harder for Andi to remember the guys are just friends.

If Andi can’t put some distance between their seductive three-way hookups and her heart, it will cost their team the competition, and she’ll lose two of the best friends she’s ever had.


BUY & TBR LINKS



Will Game For Cookies - Teaser

EXCERPT

I didn’t care that I wore my sunglasses inside a Kmart. Those fluorescents were bright. My skull protested every time I turned my head too quickly. I was meeting the guys in half an hour, and I could barely think enough to grab some jeans, T-shirts, and other basic necessities, so I wouldn’t actually be naked in Las Vegas. 
My head pounded harder at the word naked. God, I’d made a fool of myself last night. Had I really said those things to them? Remorse and my spinning gut told me yes. 
I was paying for my purchases, when my phone buzzed against my hip. I squinted, to read the text message from Julie. Were you drunk FB-ing last night?
Was I? Crap. Probably. 
Seconds later, my ringtone clawed its way into my eardrums. I grabbed my stuff from the cashier, gave him a weak smile, and walked toward the exit before answering. “Yeah.” 
“Talk to me. Did he really cheat on you?” Julie’s sympathetic tone hammered my thoughts. 
“Did I say that?” 
“Not in so many words.” She clucked. “What you did was change your relationship status to Looking for someone who understands what mutually exclusive means.” 
That sounded like me. “Did I at least spell exclusive right?”


Author Photo - Allyson Lindt

AUTHOR BIO

Allyson Lindt is a full-time geek and a fuller-time contemporary romance author. She prefers that her geeky heroes come with the alpha expansion pack and adores a heroine who can hold her own in a boardroom. She loves a sexy happily-ever-after and helping deserving cubicle dwellers find their futures together.

AUTHOR FOLLOW LINKS




This event has been organized by

2016 Follow Button

No comments:

Post a Comment