INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

His Desperate Bride (BBW Western Romance) Millionaire Cowboys 3 by Jenn Roseton

2016 Blitz Banner

BOOK INFORMATION

TITLE – His Desperate Bride (BBW Western Romance)
SERIES (& Book #) – Millionaire Cowboys 3
AUTHOR – Jenn Roseton
GENRE – BBW Western Romance
PUBLICATION DATE – February 22, 2016
LENGTH (Pages/# Words) – 28,000-word novella
PUBLISHER – Jenn Roseton



BOOK SYNOPSIS

Curvy Summer Walsh is in trouble. Accused of embezzlement, she’s determined to clear her name.

When she meets Ford Coltson, she tells herself she has no time for romance. She only has a few days before her crooked boss turns her into the authorities for a crime she didn’t commit!

Ford vows to help her, and Summer loses her heart to him in the process. But does he feel the same way about her? The good looking rancher can have any woman he wants. Does he really want her – and her curves?

This is a novella of 28,000 words and can be read as a stand-alone.

You may also enjoy:
His Tempting Bride (BBW Western Romance – Millionaire Cowboys 1)
His Mysterious Bride (BBW Western Romance – Millionaire Cowboys 2)



BUY & TBR LINKS





EXCERPT

“His arm came around her, so they stood side by side. Like they were a couple. But they weren’t. She had to remember that. 
The warm strength of his hand against her shoulder sent ripples of excitement rushing through her. How could just his touch affect her like this? What would it be like if they kissed? Or - she swallowed hard – they did more than kissing? 
She would be in total meltdown. 
“What …” she tried again. “… is he doing here? At this time of night?” 
“Probably the same thing we were.” Ford remained by her side, his breath tickling her earlobe.



AUTHOR BIO

Jenn Roseton believes that romance and happy endings go together. When she’s not writing, she indulges in delicious gourmet chocolate.
Although she’s spent time in Wyoming, unfortunately she didn’t meet a sexy cowboy of her own.

FOLLOW LINKS HERE





This event has been hosted by
2016 Follow Button

No comments:

Post a Comment