INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Garnet's Queen (Angel Crest Trilogy Book 3) by Chelsea O'Neal

Garnets Queen - Banner

BOOK INFORMATION

TITLE – Garnet’s Queen
SERIES – Angel Crest Trilogy Book 3
AUTHOR – Chelsea O’Neal
GENRE – Urban Fantasy/ Paranormal Romance
PUBLICATION DATE – September 24, 2015
LENGTH – 146 pages
PUBLISHER – Mirador Publishing
COVER ARTIST – Cover Design by Melody Simmons
**Per Author - Need To Read Books In Order



BOOK SYNOPSIS

War has come to the castle in Garnet City. With Daniah’s fate hanging in the balance, the close group of Zoku must come together and overpower the resistance, as well as protect the humans.

Lives will forever be altered. Secrets are revealed. One person must decide whether to continue on the path of destruction or follow the Everlasting, while another learns she can be more than she ever had the opportunity to be.

As the Zoku army fights back against the evil Devlo, they turn to their faith, and rely on strength, hope, and love. But, will this be enough? Can they overcome Daniah’s missing presence, or will this be what evil needs to win, once and for all? The ultimate fight between good and evil will clash in this final chapter of the Angel Crest Trilogy.


BUY & TBR LINKS




EXCERPT


“Will you just leave already?” I demand, swiping at my tears and feel the welcomed anger eclipse the pain of hurt.

Orion looks at me in surprise for a moment then his eyes darken, determination setting in, there is no other way to describe it. He nods once then climbs over the bed and backs me against the wall, crowding me in.

“Now you listen, Tiger, I thought I had made myself abundantly clear, and I don’t wish for you to misunderstand again.” Orion takes a deep breath as I hardly dare to breathe. “I have loved you almost since that first look where you sized me up, your amazing mind deciding whether or not to rabbit. I have loved you almost from the moment you looked at me with those big, beautiful eyes, confused as I called you beautiful.” His finger gently caresses my cheek and jawbone. Feeling slightly light headed from lack of oxygen, I suck in a deep breath, letting it out shakily as I see the emotion he talks of in his eyes.

“I have loved you from the moment you cared for Lothar, a male you didn’t know, as sweetly as if he were your lover. You are beautiful, honest, and have the tenderest heart of anyone I know. I want to be around you and with you more than anyone else in my life.” Orion pauses, and after a deep breath, he cups my face in his big hands and breathes, “I love you, Mallory, please believe me.”

He wipes the tears that are still falling from my cheeks with his thumbs, looking intently at me as I sputter, “But . . . but there is nothing here for you.”

He frowns for a second then seems to understand what I am saying. “That’s why you are hurting.” He pulls me into his arms, holding me close, and it feels like he is putting me back together, one piece at a time.

His expression is pained when he pulls back. “There is nothing for me to do here, for the moment, that’s what I meant. I just want you safe, I don’t know how I could live if something happened to you.”

Relief so great spreads through me making my body tingle, and I slump a little realizing that what I heard was not at all what he meant, and after the relief comes the familiar love that I have been pushing back.

“I love you too, Orion. Though it scares me,” I whisper.

Orion tenses then forces my chin up to look at him. “I would never leave you willingly, never. I want all of you, always.”



AUTHOR BIO


Chelsea O'Neal lives in her fantasy world where people can fly, vampires could be real, money is never an issue and the romantic meeting of your true love is a normal happening. When not relaxing in Chelsea-ville, she enjoys talking with animals who talk back and taking long walks with her prince charming.

Actually Chelsea lives in the United States in Nebraska, where she was born and raised, with her black lab Daisey, who hasn't spoken actual words to her but she is pretty sure Daisey understands her. She is yet to meet her prince charming, though she is quite sure he is out there. Chelsea enjoys working as a youth librarian. She is an avid reader and writing has always been her passion. Chelsea has written 3 novels and a novella, she is working on her next book now.

AUTHOR FOLLOW LINKS



GIVEAWAY PRIZES

2 winners each will get an ebook of Garnet’s Queen



This Event Was Organized & Hosted By:
2016 Follow Button

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for having me on your blog! <3 Chelsea O'Neal

    ReplyDelete