INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Friday, April 1, 2016

Toccata Obbligato Serenading Kyra by Jennifer Theriot Audio Release Tour






Toccata Obbligato~Serenading Kyra



 by




Jennifer Theriot





GENRE: Contemporary Romance
COVER DESIGINER:  The Graphics Shed
PUBLISHING DATE: March 10, 2016 (audio book)


Toccata Obbligato is a companion novella to the Out of the Box series.





Todd O’Malley has been called many things, from filthy mouthed jerk to legendary Rock God. With his outlandish cocky demeanor – tatted up and pierced, compared in looks to Adam Levine - his constant use of the F-bomb, and the seductive gyrations he performs for the ladies on stage, affirm he is a man every woman craves. But there is only one woman who is able to capture his heart, Kyra Edwards.


That chance meeting at a little coffee shop in Evanston began their journey of compromise, pain, dedication and love.


From the night he took her virginity to Todd’s past sex-capades and consequences threatening their relationship, will Kyra be able to deal with it? With Todd and his band Avenue touring on the road, can he prove to Kyra that he is a changed man? Can he be faithful and avoid temptation?


Jennifer Theriot brings us yet another love story that will capture our hearts. This is truly a story of Beauty and the Beast, where we admire the beauty that is Kyra and adore the beast known as Todd.


You loved him in Out of the Box Awakening and Out of the Box Regifted. In the pages of Toccata Obbligato ~Serenading Kyra, you'll get inside his head - see what makes him tick and get to know the woman who captured his heart......










Click here to enjoy a small sample of a beautiful song by Mark Odom, a very talented musician who put music to the lyrics and performed the song for Jennifer's book.



Click here to hear an excerpt of Toccata Obbligato by Jennifer Theriot.













When did you come to the realization that this was something you wanted to do?

2015 - It was always an idea that floated around in my head, and people always encouraged me to do it, but it was not until recently that I actually pursued it!


How long has you been doing narration/producing?


6 Months, I am quite new but progressing very quickly!


Is there any type of book you WON’T narrate? If so, why?


Only books that require accents I can’t do ;)


How many times does you normally read/record a chapter before you're satisfied?


Depending on the difficulty of the book sometimes the first chapters might be recorded more often to get attuned with the author and how they want it done, then it becomes easier!


Can you work with a cold?


Nooooooo…. generally not. Snotty, sneezy, coughy, or raspy voice makes it not worth the time to record.


How long did it take to make this audio book?


This audiobook ended up being about 3x the length of the total finished recorded hours!


How many audio books can you make in a month?


This greatly depends on length! Generally, full length 10 hour novels I can do about 2 per month with other projects and various other jobs included.


Do you prefer to read male or female characters?


I prefer male because I am male, but I’ve developed many female voices and do not mind at all!


Do you use this newfound fame to pick up ladies?


I do not need anymore help in picking them up ;) I’ve always been able to use the “I play guitar, bass, violin, and keyboard” card if I needed any help :p


Do you ever identify with the characters you narrate? If so, how?


I identify a LOT with many characters! Typically I find many of the naughty romances and main characters that have a music background constantly have me thinking “hmmmm…...that sounds familiar”


Does you have a significant other? If so, is she supportive of your narrating career?


I have a lovely girlfriend! We support each other in almost every decision the other makes, except what is for dinner sometimes….


Any favorite books you've narrated? What genre does you prefer to produce?


TOSK was incredibly fun and relatable for me, I love Todd’s character and his general adventure!! I suppose I prefer Sci-Fi, but my listeners prefer me to do romance, and I prefer to make them happy!


Do you find the authors difficult to work with?


Generally no, I don’t find many people difficult to work with as long as you possess the skills to communicate and put the effort in!


Any favorite authors you've worked with? If so, why?


Jennifer Theriot was fun, exciting and totally supportive while providing necessary direction to make the production great! Also, I love every author I work with!


Do you have a favorite project you've done and why?


It’s hard to pick a favorite! I generally choose to work on books that I enjoy, relate to, or challenge me. I have some projects coming up that are in the making, and are super character intense. I find the projects that require many different characters or challenge me to develop new voices are very fun!


Do you have a career other than narrating?


I do voice acting full time. I worked an office job since I was 18 until I was 25 doing IT work, customer service, customer relations, case management and various hardware troubleshooting. I’ve never knew what it felt like to do something you love for a job until now.


What are your hobbies and interests?


My whole life generally revolves around music. I am not fully happy If I don’t hear new good music often or If I don’t compose or play music often enough. I’ve played violin when i was younger for about 7 years then started playing guitar/bass, with keyboards here and there, drums occasionally, singing, and just using my computer to make techno/house beats for the last 10 years.












Jennifer Theriot hails from the Great State of Texas. She is a career woman, working as CFO of a Texas based real estate investment firm by day and does her writing at nights and on weekends. In her limited spare time, Jennifer enjoys being outdoors; preferably somewhere on a beach curled up with a good book. Spending time with family and friends, listening to music, watching a baseball game and enjoying a good bottle of wine are usually on her to-do lists. She’s mom to three grown children and ‘MiMi’ to three (soon to be four) grandkids – all of whom she adores!


Her best-selling Out of the Box Series, OUT OF THE BOX AWAKENING, OUT OF THE BOX REGIFTED, OUT OF THE BOX EVERLASTING and TOCCATA OBBLIGATO~SERENADING KYRA are currently available on Amazon.com.






WebsiteTwitterGoodreadsAmazonFacebook ✯ Authorgraph ✯ Blog ✯ Google+ ✯ YouTube




1 comment: