INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Her Dream Lover (The Darkest Legion Series) by Siren Allen

2016 Blitz Banner

BOOK INFORMATION

TITLE – Her Dream Lover
SERIES – The Darkest Legion Series
AUTHOR – Siren Allen
GENRE – Paranormal Romance
PUBLICATION DATE – October 21, 2015
LENGTH (Pages/# Words) – 117,000 words
PUBLISHER – Driven Independent Media
COVER ARTIST – Classy Designs
EDITOR – Gina Fiserova


Her Dream Lover - Cover

BOOK SYNOPSIS

Every time she closes her eyes, he’s there…waiting for her.

Working night shift at a mental hospital was never Brandi Connelly’s dream job, but in order to pay her grandmother’s medical bills she’s willing to do whatever she has to. Her new job seems like a piece of cake, there is only one thing keeping her from enjoying it – Draken Barrand, a patient.

Thoughts of her patient haunt her night and day and she’s too embarrassed to tell anyone about the strange dreams she’s having about him. Partly because she’s afraid they will think she’s crazy…mostly because the things that go on while she’s sleeping make her blush.

As the nightly visions become all too real she’s afraid they’re not dreams at all. If these nightly fantasies are real, that means everything her dream lover has told her is real, which means that the little mating ritual she so excitedly participated in was real. Soon she will change into a demon and there’s nothing she can do about it.

Claimed and marked, she now belongs to a creature of the night. There’s just one upside to this – he’s trapped behind the walls of a mental institution. That means she has time to figure out a way to stop the change… well, she would’ve had time, if her mate hadn’t broken out of his cell.

He’s tired of being alone.

Draken Barrand is determined to claim his mate. There’s just one problem - he’s unlawfully trapped behind the walls of a mental institution. The only way he can reach her is through her dreams, where he claims her and marks her as his own. But his mate’s life is threatened when the Leader of his Legion finds out about his unlawful mating.

Will Draken be able to break free of his cell in time to save his woman? If he does, will she finally accept him as the man of her dreams and her reality?


BUY & TBR LINKS





Her Dream Lover - Teaser

EXCERPT

“Brandi Connelly, I fear you have stolen my heart right from my chest.” He was so close to her she could feel his breath on her lips. “From this day forward I will never be the same.” 
Neither would she. With her eyes still closed Brandi felt a lone tear escape from her eyes and travel down her cheek. 
Draken wiped it away. “I am yours forever,” he whispered and he sounded so sincere. 
Opening her eyes she stared up at him while he caressed her cheek and stared down at her with an expression of amazement on his face. 
“Wish I’d found you sooner,” he told her. “Before I became the broken being I am today.”

Author Photo - Siren Allen

AUTHOR BIO

Siren Allen is a writer and lover of all things erotic and romantic. She resides in southern Mississippi where she writes steamy romances that are guaranteed to make you blush. When she’s not listening to the characters in her head and jotting down their adventures, she’s busy working as a Clinical Laboratory Technician.

Her weekends are spent writing and having sleepovers for her wonderful nieces and nephews. She loves to travel, preferably with her husband, so he can do all of the driving. She enjoys time with her family, who are just as silly as she is. She doesn’t have any children…yet!

Her hobbies are reading, writing and shopping, though she hates trying on clothing. If she wasn’t a writer or a Laboratory Professional, she swears she would be a Secret Agent. But that’s the beauty of being a writer; you can create your own world and be whoever you want to be. In her imaginary world she is Queen and her siblings are her minions.


AUTHOR FOLLOW LINKS



Join to stay updated on the Fantasy Diary Series and more new releases


This event has been hosted by
2016 Follow Button

No comments:

Post a Comment