INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Review of See Me by Natalie-Nicole Bates




Carly Anders is hearing voices in her head. Another one of her kind is trying to contact her. She knows of the malevolent freaks—others who are eternal like her and seek out the weak to inflict pain upon. For years, Carly has held up huge protective walls to keep herself and her secrets safe. Now, physically and mentally exhausted, Carly needs protection and rest.

She accepts the invitation to visit an internet friend who needs help appraising a collection of antique photographs. The situation is not ideal, but Carly hopes a male presence in her life will deter the determined suitor who haunts her thoughts and dreams.

Daniel Tremont is not what Carly is expecting.

The former funeral director has a secret of his own. Not only is he eternal like Carly, he is her creation from all those years before—her abomination she thought she killed. Daniel has been searching for Carly for years. He knows she is the piece of his life that he has been missing for so long. Now that he has found her, he has no intentions of letting her go.

BOOK REVIEW:

SEE ME IS A UNIQUE PARANORMAL ROMANCE ABOUT TWO SOULMATES WHO ARE SEARCHING FOR ONE ANOTHER.  WE ARE INTRODUCED TO CARLY AND DANIEL.  CARLY IS UNIQUE AND VERY SPECIAL AND HAS A GIFT.  ONE DAY DANIEL TREMONT IS BROUGHT TO HER FATHER'S FUNERAL HOME.  HE HAD DIED IN A FIRE.  WITHOUT REALIZING IT, CARLY RESURRECT DANIEL INSTEAD OF KILLING HIM.  THINKING SHE KILLED DANIEL AND IS A FREAK, SHE FLEES EVERYTHING SHE KNOWS.  DANIEL IS ETERNAL AND SEARCHES FOR THE MISSING PIECE OF HIS LIFE.  WILL HE FIND CARLY?

I REALLY ENJOYED THIS UNIQUE STORY LINE IN SEE ME.  IT IS UNLIKE ANYTHING I HAVE READ BEFORE.  I LOVE THE SOULMATES CONCEPT SINCE I BELIEVE EVERYONE HAS A SOULMATE.  I LOVE THE CHARACTERS DANIEL AND CARLY.  THERE IS SO MUCH CHEMISTRY AND PASSION BETWEEN THEM.  I THINK CARLY IS PRETTY HARD ON HERSELF THINKING SHE IS A FREAK WHEREAS DANIEL IS MORE ACCEPTING OF WHAT HE IS.  I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO READING MORE BOOKS IN THIS SERIES.   

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A UNIQUE PARANORMAL ROMANCE, I RECOMMEND YOU READ THIS SERIES.  YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.  YOU ARE INSTANTLY DRAWN INTO THE STORY BY THE AUTHOR UNTIL THE VERY END. I LOVE NATALIE'S STYLE OF WRITING AND I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO READING MORE OF HER BOOKS.  SHE IS A WONDERFUL WRITER.  5 STARS


AUTHOR BIOGRAPHY:

Natalie-Nicole Bates is a book reviewer and author.
Her passions in life include books and hockey along with Victorian and Edwardian era photography. Natalie contributes her uncharacteristic love of hockey to being born in Russia.
She currently resides in the UK where she is working on her next book and adding to her collection of 19th century post-mortem photos.
Visit Natalie-Nicole online at www.natalienicolebates.com

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for reading and reviewing SEE ME. I truly appreciate your time and thoughts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey buddy, As a start your doing great. I found you through Google. (Which means your site is visible on Google). Do you know that people are making loads of money while blogging? If you are interested in making money through your site, take a look at pennyfast.com
    I wish you all the best on your blogging career. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete