INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Sale!


 SALE! Check out this huge discount by @authorkevincox


Check it out!

Bewilderness: Book One
A brave teenager with amnesia, chased by evil, races through new worlds to get back home.

Sixteen-year-old Ambrielle has no memory of her life. She awoke, mysteriously stranded in a dark, desolate world with no humans in sight. And the alarming feeling that she was being watched…

She was right to be afraid - she’s being hunted. And the malevolent entity is hot on her heels!

Racing from forested, lively planets to a synthetic technological world with friends she finds along the way, courageous Ambrielle must evade the Nulthereals while cobbling together bits and pieces of her life.

To find the answers that will lead her back home to Earth, to her time, and to the family that must be out there - a family that she can almost remember. . .

But when she’s fatefully thrown face-to-face with the enemy, she’ll uncover an awful secret.

And be forced to question: Who is she, really?

And what will happen if or when she finally gets back home?

Read for FREE on Kindle Unlimited https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09J3Z9J2F

#kindleunlimited #amazonbooks #amazon #booksof2022 #booksale #booksofinstagram #menwhowrite #menwhowritefiction #fantasy #fantasybooks #yafantasy #yafantasybooks #yafantasynovel #yafantasyreads #yafantasyauthor #reads #readmorebooks #booksbooksbooks #booksofinsta #fantasynovel #readersofinstagram #reader #readeroffantasy #bookstack #bookshelf #mybooks #2022books #nowavailable #booksnowavailable #kevincox

No comments:

Post a Comment