INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Now Live Afflicted by C.K. Sorens

 



- - NOW AVAILABLE - -
Afflicted (Trimarked Series: Book Two) by CK Sorens


Hope was dangerous for the Trimarked girl.

It’s been five weeks since Nicu saved Ember from the barrier, and she doesn’t know how long until he tells the Fae about her growing powers. She soon discovers the small openings she can create in the impenetrable barrier around the city of Trifecta no longer snap shut but now ease closed at her command.

Ember already balances on a fine line between accident and purpose; using her power intentionally will certainly bring the wrath of all three races. Though she doesn’t belong anywhere, she’s not willing to become a prisoner to any of the factions.

When a Witch Queen arrives in Trifecta with the goal to enslave the minds and bodies of magic users, Ember must take a different path: use without control. As the Queen gathers new followers, Ember may not have a choice whether she’ll expose her newfound strength if it means saving the few people she dares to call friends.

Afflicted is book two of six in the Trimarked Series; a YA dark, urban fantasy. Books 3-6 coming soon!


Book One: https://www.amazon.com/Trimarked-C-K-Sorens-ebook/dp/B08MWWSD2Q

Book Two: https://www.amazon.com/Afflicted-C-K-Sorens-ebook/dp/B09N8DK6MR


#newrelease #fantasybook #bookshelf #amazon #kindleunlimited #booksbooksbooks #cksoren #fantasybooks #fantasy #ebook #booksofinstagram #booksofinsta #newrelease2022 



No comments:

Post a Comment