INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Monday, March 28, 2022

Jameson Fox by Nina Levine

Jameson Fox by Nina Levine is now LIVE and available on Amazon and in Kindle Unlimited. πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ Rule number one if you’re going to fake marry a billionaire: only marry him if you like him and he likes you. Jameson Fox is the most infuriating, arrogant, frustrating, presumptuous, self-important alphahole I have ever met. He stole my company from me five years ago. Now, he’s made me an offer I can’t refuse: fake marry him, and he’ll give it back. The only catch: we have to stay married for one year or I get nothing. Oh, the other catch? Jameson is a dictator. Honestly, he’s so good at bossing people that I don’t know how he hasn’t taken over a country yet. He bosses me into kissing him. He bosses me into attending social events with him. He bosses me into sharing a bedroom with him. I’m contemplating ordering him a coffin. He’s going to need one soon. I hate the man. And yet, all I want to do is sit in his lap and do dirty things to him. Jameson Fox is a standalone enemies-to-lovers, fake marriage, billionaire romance featuring a grumpy, bossy hero; a strong, sassy heroine; non-stop fireworks and heat; banter for days; and the kind of love that is once-in-a-lifetime… if only they can stop arguing long enough to figure that out. Dual POV with a HEA you’ll be swooning over. AMAZON US: https://amzn.to/3NdT1QS AMAZON WORLD: smarturl.it/jamesonfox Jameson Fox is written as a complete standalone. It's the fourth book in a series of interconnecting romances. Check out the series here: https://ninalevinebooks.com/ashton-scott-world

No comments:

Post a Comment