INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Captured by Darkness: A Dark Fantasy Anthology

 NOW LIVE on Amazon under Kindle Unlimited


https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09KYCNQMX


Join us in the dark where murder and mayhem rein free.

 

Twisted witches, fated mates, vengeful werewolves, and more!

Enter a different dimension or a fantastical world where you can’t tell your dreams from reality.

Captured by Darkness is a dark fantasy, limited time only anthology. Pick up your copy today and get lost in these forbidden tales.

 



Each story is written by a different, yet equally talented, author.

Check out the titles below.

 

Roses in Cinders by Brandi Gillilan

Shadowed Queen by Sadie Jacks

Fleur Diabolique by Cerise Rose

An Apocalypse of Fire by Melinda R. Cordell

In Darkest Dreams by Sass Daniels

Splintered Wings by Brea Lykos

My Brother's Keeper by Heather D. Glidewell

Exiled by Fire by YD La Mar

Symbiosis by Veronica Lancet


#kindleunlimited #amazonbooks #amazon #booksof2022 #capturedbydarkness #booksofinstagram #womenwhowrite #womenwhowritefiction #fantasy #fantasybooks #yafantasy #yafantasybooks #yafantasynovel #yafantasyreads #yafantasyauthor #reads #readmorebooks #booksbooksbooks #booksofinsta #fantasynovel #readersofinstagram #reader #readeroffantasy #bookstack #bookshelf #mybooks #2022books #nowavailable #booksnowavailable #ceriserose

No comments:

Post a Comment