INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Saturday, January 29, 2022

Now Available in Audio by Authors Daphne Moore & Mari Laroche

 

Now Available in Audio!
The Call of the Sea
by Daphne Moore & Mari Laroche
Read by Zura Johnson

Honoria Talbott is just a quiet Irish girl who loves to swim and tinker with her clockwork inventions. Until she meets Cathal mac Ler, a selkie lord charged with marrying a human female as part of a treaty negotiation between Fae and Humans.
When her father and brother go missing at sea, Nora finds herself at the whims of her stepmother, who would see her married to a high-ranking cousin in order to keep her father’s wealth in the family.
Torn between her duty to honor her father’s last request for a good marriage and her father’s example of marrying for love, Nora must decide what she values more. But there is power in a simple shawl and true love may finally be in reach – but will it be discovered in time?

No comments:

Post a Comment