INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Friday, July 31, 2020

The Subway Girl Book Tour and Giveaway


The
Subway Girl
The
Subway Girl Series Book 1
by
Lisa Becker
Genre:
Contemporary Romantic Comedy 


CONTEMPORARY
ROMANTIC COMEDY ABOUT FATE AND UNEXPECTED LOVE FROM AN AWARD-WINNING
WRITER

"You
don't find love, it finds you. It's got a little bit to do with
destiny, fate and what's written in the stars." Anais Nin

A
hopeless romantic.
A
cynical web show producer.
An
unscrupulous cameraman.
A
sleazy businessman.
An
aspiring actress.
A
womanizing best friend.
A
scheming ex-girlfriend.
A
commitment-phobic roommate.
An
unlucky-in-love buddy.

These
lives intersect when an average guy is awed by a gorgeous mystery
woman on a New York subway and vows to meet her.








Lisa
Becker is an award-winning romance writer who spends her time like
she spends her money - on books and margaritas.  As Lisa’s
grandmother used to say, “For every chair, there’s a tush.”
Lisa is now happily married to a wonderful man she met online and
lives in Manhattan Beach, California with him and their two
daughters. So, if it happened for her, there’s hope for anyone!








Follow
the tour
HERE
for special content and a giveaway!






No comments:

Post a Comment