INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Friday, July 31, 2020

Forbidden Love Series Book Tour and Giveaway


All I Ever Wanted
Forbidden Love Series Book 1
by RHAYNE


Genre: African American Urban Fiction,
Contemporary Romance  

McKenzie
Taylor worked hard building his successful architecture business from
the ground up. Now, after five years of marriage, he is ready to
start a family.


Sharon, his wife, feels neglected and doesn't
agree with him. She feels that a child would only complicate things.
After all, if McKenzie doesn't have time for her, how will he be
there for his child?

Feeling lonely and craving attention,
Sharon confides in Byron Jefferson, one of McKenzie's clients. He
seems perfect, giving her all the attention, she’s been longing for
in her marriage. But is the grass really greener on the other
side?
As McKenzie struggles to make things right between them, he
notices changes in Sharon and hires a private investigator. To his
dismay, he finds out that Sharon is not the woman he thought she was.
Will he forgive her and salvage their marriage, or will he seek
revenge?

Get ready for the thrill of your life. All I Ever
Wanted is like being on a roller coaster, filled with twists and
turns that will give you an adrenaline rush but leave you wanting
more. So, sit back and enjoy the ride!




**On
sale for only .99 cents July 13– 18!!**







Fantasy
Forbidden
Love Series Book 2 

This
passion-Filled thriller will keep you entertained and wanting more,
as the drama continues with an unwanted pregnancy, attempted murder,
lies, deceit, and betrayal.


When Destini hires Chloe as her
receptionist for FANTASY-an adult call center, they quickly develop a
sisterly bond. But all of that changes when Destini meets
Devin-Chloe's boyfriend.
From the moment Destini met Devin, she
wanted him for herself. Determined to show him that she is the better
choice, she makes her move. But will she win his heart?
When Devin
finds himself in the middle of a triangle affair, He has to make a
decision, whether to be with the one he loves or his baby’s momma.
The wrong choice could be fatal.







Forbidden
Love
Forbidden
Love Series Book 3 

During
her twenty-one years, Autumn has experienced more setbacks than most
people have in a lifetime, but when she meets Antwan, a reporter for
LA Times, things are about to change. She finds herself captivated by
his world and wants to be a part of it. When the truth about Antwan
is revealed, her world is turned upside down and their lives will
never be the same.

Chloe and Devin are living the perfect life,
but when someone tries to recover a debt from Chloe’s past, it
could cost her everything.
Belinda is a professional hairstylist
who seems to have it all together, but when she pursues David, a
friend of one of her clients, she finds herself addicted to more than
just sex and is left to pick up the pieces as her life spirals out of
control. Can she recover, before it’s too late?
The relationship
between Ana and Ty has gone from love to abuse. Although it would be
easy to leave him, she is forced to continue a working relationship
with him, which may be dangerous to both of them.

This page
turner will leave you sitting on the edge of your seat!!!








RHAYNE
is the eldest child out of five. She was born and raised in Georgia,
where she currently lives today with her husband and two sons. She
writes women fiction and is the author of the Forbidden Love series,
which comprises three novels entitled: All I Ever wanted, Fantasy,
and Forbidden Love.





Follow
the tour
HERE
for special content and a giveaway!







No comments:

Post a Comment