INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Friday, July 31, 2020

Guitar God


 

Guitar God: The Boys in the Band, Part 1
Lindy S. Hudis
Rockstar Romance
Published February 6, 2018
#WTMOGG


Diego Ortega: The wild, sexy rock guitar legend with the raunchy strut, long onyx hair and dazzling soulful eyes. His renowned rock band, Medieval Steel, will be performing at the anticipated music festival, Get Rocked in Vegas!

Diego has it all! A life in the fast lane, parties, booze, drugs, power and sex. However, the bright lights can't erase the price he paid on the raw, lonely road to the top. Diego has rocketed to fame while his heart is starving.

His one and only soulmate, Susan, who has been his constant companion and true love, will become a permanent fixture in his life. Unbeknownst to her, he plans to present her with a Cartier diamond engagement ring.

Fates collide. As the music blasts to a climax, one deranged and obsessed fan and her secret, rage filled vendetta will trap each and every one of them in its sudden, murderous heat.










“The story is mixed with love and danger, police, and civilians, good guys and bad, some action and steam. A satisfying short read.” ~ Cheri


“Definitely worth a read. I’m curious where she’s going to take the series from here.” ~ Andrew

“A quick easy read about a rock god and one crazy deranged fan and her obsessed, rage filled vendetta that will change all of their fates…” ~ Vickie





Lindy S. Hudis is a graduate of New York University, where she studied drama at Tisch School of the Arts. She is the author of several titles, including her romance suspense novel, Weekends, her "Hollywood" story City of Toys, and her crime novel, Crashers. She is also the author of an erotic short story series, "The S&M Club" and "The Mile High Club". Her short film “The Lesson” was screened at the Seattle Underground Film Festival and Cine-Nights in 2000. She is also an actress, having appeared in the television daytime drama "Sunset Beach". She and her husband, Hollywood stuntman Stephen Hudis, have formed their own production company called Impact Motion Pictures, and have several projects and screenplays in development. She lives in California with her husband and two children.

Lindy S. Hudis Twitter: https://twitter.com/lindyscribe







1 comment: