INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Thursday, July 16, 2020

Lair Book Tour and Giveaway


Lair
The
Enforcers Book 1
by
Tina Donahue


Genre:
Erotic Reverse Harem Paranormal Romance 

A
rogue reaper who lives by her rules. Three alpha Enforcers determined
she obeys theirs.


Chantel
never asked to be a reaper and she sure as hell isn’t taking the
virtuous or young before their time. When it comes to dirtbags…
that’s another story. Whether they’re ready or not, she has them
on her radar for extermination. Rogue reaping suits her just fine.


Rydan,
Kahl, and Huntir don’t see her crimes that way. As Enforcers tasked
with keeping order in the para world, she’s set for reeducation in
their lair. Their goal? To ensure her obedience to their commands
while making her submissive to their carnal needs.


Yeah,
right. They may be sexier than sin, but these bad boys won’t
break her, ever. Bring on the interrogations, indoctrination,
and BDSM, the more hardcore the better.


This
is a battle of the sexes they’ll all win.


This
is book one in The Enforcers series and can be enjoyed independently.


Publisher’s
Note: This dark, paranormal reverse harem romance is intended for
adults only. It contains elements of danger, suspense, adventure,
power exchange and sensual scenes. If any of these offend you, please
do not purchase.





















Tina
is an Amazon and international bestselling novelist who writes
romance for every taste – ‘heat with heart’ – for traditional
publishers and indie. Booklist, Publisher’s Weekly, Romantic Times
and numerous online sites have praised her work. Three of her erotic
novels were Readers' Choice Award winners. Another three were named
finalists in the EPIC competition. One of her erotic contemporary
romances was chosen Book of the Year at the French review site Blue
Moon reviews. The Golden Nib Award at Miz Love Loves Books was
created specifically for one of her erotic romances. Two of her
titles received an Award of Merit in the RWA Holt Medallion
competition. Another two won second place in the NEC RWA contest
(different years). Tina is featured in the Novel & Short Story
Writer’s Market. Before penning romances, she worked at a major
Hollywood production company in Story Direction.




Follow
the tour
HERE
for special content and a giveaway!

$10
Amazon plus copy of The Yearning - an erotic PNR ebook
















No comments:

Post a Comment