INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Sausalito Nights Book Tour and Giveaway


Sausalito
Nights
Montgomery
Beauty
Series Book 1
by
Stephanie Salvatore
Genre:
Contemporary Romance

The waterfront town
of Sausalito brings tourists and locals together for miles of endless
views, adventures for the boaters out on the bay, and mountain hiking
trails in the infamous Muir Woods for more million-dollar views with
big city life just across the Golden Gate Bridge.
At seventeen, the
local free-spirited, chic Lorelai Castillo loves the community she
was born and raised in. With just a summer between her and senior
year, she has a big decision to make about joining her father’s
legacy or turning her back on the dark and risky organized crime
business her parents run.
For Christopher
Montgomery, Oroville, California is the hometown he was born and
raised in with respect, morals, and responsibility from an early age.
In his seventeenth year, on the first day of summer, he woke up
feeling a change in the air. Something felt off, different, as if his
life would never be the same.
When a new family
arrives to the Castillo Yacht Club, Lorelai sets her eyes on the
handsome new boy in town. Will Lorelai spend her summer alone? Or
will she find a way to heat up the bitter cold Sausalito Nights?


Stephanie
was born and raised in Cleveland, Ohio. She lives, breathes, and
drinks in fangirling over her favorite celebs, her dog, and being a
self-appointed social media snob. She’s got a wild imagination by
nature, which drove her to write. Steph tries to stay true to the
phrase, “Love Yourself First.” LYF is what inspired her to
publish her first book. When she’s not slaving over creating words
to form a story, you can find her feeding her caffeine addiction,
traveling or spending time with her friends and family.




Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!





No comments:

Post a Comment