INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Monday, January 28, 2019

Review of When You Close Your Eyes by Roxanne D. Howard





Dreams are the perfect shelter for fantasies, safe havens to step inside without changing our daily lives. For Lark Braithwaite, all that is about to change. During the last six months, Lark has dreamt of a mysterious Irish lover who knows what she wants and gives her exactly what she needs. In her waking life in busy London, things aren't as ideal as her long-term relationship with her controlling fiancé Charles has hit a dry spell.

When Lark is called home to Oregon for her father's funeral, she comes face to face with the demons from her past, but she never expects to meet her dream lover in the flesh. Niall O'Hagan steps straight out of her fantasies and into her life, and the powerful connection they share rocks her foundation. Although she's dealing with the bitterness of her fiancé's betrayal and his jealousy, Niall soon stirs Lark's awareness of her superficial existence and reawakens her sexuality....and her soul.

MY REVIEW:

WHEN YOU CLOSE YOUR EYES IS ANOTHER EXCELLENT BOOK BY ROXANNE D. HOWARD.  BY FAR, THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE BOOKS OF HERS.  I REALLY LOVE THE STORY LINE AND CHARACTERS.  LARK AND NIALL ARE BOTH STRONG AND COMPLEX CHARACTERS. BOTH WERE EFFECTED BY TRAUMATIC EVENTS THAT CHANGED THEM SOME HOW.  BOTH ARE SCARED OF TRULY CARING ABOUT SOMEONE AND LETTING THAT PERSON IN THEIR LIFE.  NIALL AND LARK FIND EACH OTHER IN THEIR DREAMS.  THERE ARE NO LIMITS AND NOTHING CAN STOP THEIR LOVE AND PASSION IN THEIR DREAMS.  THEN LARK'S FATHER DIES AND SHE RETURNS TO OREGON FOR HIS FUNERAL.  SHE HAS TO FACE HER DEMONS AND PAST.  WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SHE MEETS THE MAN OF HER DREAMS?  LARK IS SHOCKED AND SURPRISED AND COMPLETELY TAKEN OFF GUARD WITH HIS PRESENCE.    WILL THEY FIND THEIR HAPPILY EVER AFTER?

WHEN YOU CLOSE YOUR EYES IS SUCH A ROMANTIC LOVE STORY THAT WILL LEAVE YOU WANTING MORE.  THE STORY IS SO VERY EMOTIONAL AND FULL OF SO MUCH PASSION AND LOVE.  I REALLY LOVE LARK AND NIALL TOGETHER.  I LOVED HOW THEY MEET IN THEIR DREAMS AND THEN IN PERSON.  FROM THE FIRST MOMENT THEY MEET, THERE IS SO MUCH MAGIC AND CHEMISTRY.  LARK AND NIALL ARE DESTINED TO BE TOGETHER.  WHEN YOU CLOSE YOUR EYES IS SUCH A WELL WRITTEN STORY.  THE AUTHOR DID A WONDERFUL JOB WITH THE STORY AND CHARACTERS.  IF YOU ARE HOPELESS ROMANTIC OR BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT AND TRUE LOVE, THIS BOOK WILL DEFINITELY MAKE YOU A BELIEVER EVEN MORE.  5 STARS.


Biography
Roxanne D. Howard writes sizzling erotic romance with Boroughs Publishing Group and The Wild Rose Press. She is a U.S. Army veteran, and a Columbia College alumni. She loves to read poetry, classical literature, and Stephen King. Also, she is an avid Star Wars fan, musical theater nut, and marine biology geek. Roxanne resides in the western U.S., and when she's not writing, she enjoys spending quality time with her husband, children, and furry companions. Roxanne loves to hear from her readers, and encourages you to contact her via her website and social media.

No comments:

Post a Comment