INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Thursday, January 31, 2019

Natalsa of the Brim Book Tour and Giveaway


Natalsa
of the Brim
Order
of Terima Chronicles Volume 1
by
Chad McClendon


Genre:
Fantasy

In
a world where witches have been revered, a cataclysmic evening
changes everything.


Natalsa,
the last witch, must find out what has robbed her of her power. But
more than this, she must protect the world from the new order that
has arisen, and cure a sweeping disease that threatens her new
home.

There
is evil to be undone, and Natalsa may have to sacrifice it all, in
order to save those she loves.








Chad
McClendon is a 32 year old author who studied English & Creative
Writing at Northern Kentucky University. Chad has been published most
recently through Crossed Heart, as well as in several online
publications. He has won various awards for Fiction Writing. His
short story, "Uploaded Vengeance" is now available in "One
Night In Salem" by FunDead Publications.


Chad
attended high school in Alexandria, Kentucky at Bishop Brossart High
School. He was a founding member of Monday's Child, a volunteer group
that worked around the Tri-State to better the lives of others. He
was active in French Language competitions, and a general
troublemaker otherwise.

He
and his wife, Briana, have two daughters and one boy . In his free
time Chad enjoys camping at Red River Gorge, playing video games and
also swimming. Authors who have inspired him include Stephen King,
John Steinbeck, William Golding, J.K. Rowling, Margaret Weis, Tracy
Hickman, and others.









Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!










No comments:

Post a Comment