INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Thursday, January 24, 2019

Review of World Beneath (The Blood Race Book 2) by K.A. Emmons





When Icarus falls into the ravine, Hawk collapses into a coma -- and the Dimension crumbles into chaos.


Icarus plunges into a terrifying new world -- an endless green forest, where wolves appear out of nowhere and dreams seem as tangible as reality. To make matters worse, he can’t remember anything that came before the fall -- Hawk, the Dimension, even his own name.


Meanwhile, Hawk awakens to find the Dimension changed: harmony is turning to chaos and summer is changing to winter. She realizes what she has to do: find Icarus and bring him back. But when Hawk falls into the ravine, she finds herself in a completely different world -- a world of ice and snow. Running from her thoughts that seem to manifest into reality, Hawk desperately searches for Icarus… but someone else finds her first.


As Hawk and Icarus struggle to make sense of their dream-like realities, they begin to realize that there are multiple worlds beneath the ravine -- worlds limited only by their imaginations… and their fears.


Will Hawk and Icarus find each other and make it out alive, or will their darkest fears destroy them first?

MY REVIEW:

WORLDS BENEATH IS BOOK 2 IN THE BLOOD RACE SERIES.  I REALLY ENJOYED THIS BOOK AS MUCH AS THE FIRST BOOK IN THE SERIES.  IT CONTINUES RIGHT WHERE BOOK 1 LEFT OFF.  THE AUTHOR HAS CREATED SUCH A UNIQUE WORLD THAT YOU COULD ONLY IMAGINE IN DREAMS.  THE STORY LINE IS TRULY DIFFERENT FROM ANYTHING I HAVE EVER READ BEFORE AND TOTALLY UNIQUE.  I LOVE THE COMPLEX CHARACTERS ESPECIALLY HAWK AND ICARUS AND THEIR CONNECTION.  I HAVE BEEN HOOKED FROM THE VERY FIRST BOOK.  I DID NOT WANT TO PUT THE BOOK DOWN.  I COULDN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT.   

I LOVE K.A. EMMONS' UNIQUE WRITING STYLE AND I REALLY LOVE THIS SERIES.  THIS SERIES IS TRULY WORTH READING.  YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE IT AS MUCH AS I DO.  YOU WILL LOVE THE CHARACTERS AND STORY LINE.  K.A. EMMONS HAS BECOME ANOTHER FAVORITE AUTHOR OF MINE.  I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT BOOK IN THE SERIES.  5 STARS






Biography
When she’s not hermiting away in her colorfully-painted home office writing her next science fiction, passionate story-teller and adventurer Kate Emmons is probably on the road for a surf or hiking trip, listening to vinyls, or going for a power run.

Emmons’ debut novel The Blood Race is the first book in her YA science fiction/fantasy thriller series. She lives in the often-snowy hills of rugged Vermont with her husband and dog named Rocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment