INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Friday, January 25, 2019

Amy Crandall Delusions Book Tour and Giveaway


Delusions
by
Amy Crandall

Genre:
YA Psychological Thriller

As
she waits to give her statement in one of the interrogation rooms of
Arcata Police Department, Abigale recites the same line over and over
inside her head.


I
did not kill anyone.

I
did not kill anyone.

But
there’s a trail of bodies, and it leads straight to her. The events
that brought her to this very moment all point to one thing…her
guilt.

She
must convince Detective Collins of her innocence, but how can she
explain her ties to the victims, and the evidence that has her name
written all over it?

Then
there’s the mysterious Facebook profile. DarkHeart434.

Who
is DarkHeart434? And why does it seem like this person has all the
answers, including the identity of the real murderer?

As
pieces of the puzzle start to come together, everything about
Abigale’s life begins to unravel—her past, her present…and even
her self-proclaimed innocence.








Amy
Crandall is an avid reader and novelist born and raised in British
Columbia, Canada. She began writing in elementary school, publishing
her first story on Wattpad.com at the age of thirteen. With the
support of her loved ones and newfound friends on the site, Amy
continued to share her thoughts and interests in the form of
storytelling.


Before
her Wattpad.com days, she was published in A Celebration of Poets -
Summer 2012 (Creative Communication, 2012) for her poem My Garden.
That experience only drove her desire to further pursue writing. Her
first full-length novel, "Delusions", was a featured story
on Wattpad.com, reaching #7 in the mystery/thriller genre, and
surpassing 115,000 reads, before its publishing.

When
she isn't envisioning a new story plot, Amy can be found camping with
loved ones, getting lost in a great read, jamming to her favourite
tunes, or giving in to her craving of Timmies' iced lemonades.










Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!










No comments:

Post a Comment