INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Monday, May 21, 2018

Sins of the Father by Nikki Landis Book Tour and Giveaway


Sins
of the Father
Ravage
Riders MC #1
by
Nikki Landis


Genre:
SciFi Time Travel MC Romance

RIDE
OR DIE 
baby .
. .



I
was drunk, angry, and spoiling for a fight. The crowded bar was the
perfect distraction until all hell broke loose.


She walked in.
My world collapsed.

It wasn't supposed to happen like this. I
never thought I'd see her again. Rae never should have been there
that night . . . but 5 years of regret, loss, and vengeance have
waged war inside me, and the sins of our fathers won't stop me from
claiming what's mine: Rae Stenson.

She's my
addiction. I need her. Even if I have to lie, cheat, steal, or
kill.

But it may not be the past that we have to confront as
the real sins of our fathers wreak havoc in Providence, CA where
reality and fantasy collide.

Ravage Riders MC
#1
, first in a series of Sci-Fi Alien Time Travel Romances with a
twist. Is there anything sexier than gun toting alpha male
bikers . . . who aren't quite human?

Love always
deserves a second chance...even if it's a little out of this world.














2017
IPPY Award Winner, Gold Medalist Best Romance/Erotica

Nikki
Landis is the award winning author of over a dozen novels, mostly in
the romance genre. She grew up sneaking her mother’s romance novels
intrigued with the characters, the stories, and the historical
settings from authors that have greatly influenced her writing like
Johanna Lindsey, Kathleen E. Woodiwiss, and Bertrice Small.
She
is also a fan of the classics and adores Jane Austen. Books like The
Chronicles of Narnia, The Lord of the Rings, and The Hobbit have
shaped and molded her vision of fantasy and inspired it, contributing
to her popular series The Fight for Light novels.
Nikki
holds two degrees, in Dietetics and Nutrition, and her Bachelor of
Science in Health Promotion and Wellness. She’s a wife and mother,
spending her free time reading, writing, and enjoying the outdoors.






Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive teasers, excerpts and a giveaway!




No comments:

Post a Comment