INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Friday, May 11, 2018

A Deadly World Book Tour and Giveaway


Vampires
in Paris
A
Deadly World Book 1
Presented
by Enchanted Anthologies


Genre:
Paranormal Romance

Presented
by Enchanted Anthologies. A Deadly World: Vampires in Paris is book
one of intertwined stories in the Paranormal, Dystopian
trilogy. 


After
the Vampires took over Earth in the great paranormal war, Humans have
become second-class citizens - working as slaves, in brothels, as
entertainers, or blood donors. In the heart of Paris. once known as
the most romantic city on earth, humans have gone into hiding,
gathering into groups and fighting back against the blood-sucking
demons. Although, some have betrayed their friends to cozy up to the
vampires and be in with a chance to turn into one themselves. The
world is divided, and Vampires are on top - and there’s only one
rule – You can’t fall in love with a human.

Prologue
by R. L. Weeks
Chosen
by Alana Greig
After
Paris Crumbled by Erin Lee
Only
Human by LJC Fynn
Le
Palais Royal by A. Maslo
Blood
Bonds by Alice La Roux
The
Twisted Sisters by K. L. Roth
Waiting
on Death by Chelsi Davis
Surviving
Paris by AJ Renee
Defeated
by Anke Van Zweel
Vive
La Resistance by Rita Delude

This
anthology is intended for readers ages 18 and over.







Vampires
in New York
A
Deadly World Book 2

After
the Vampires took over Earth in the great paranormal war, Humans have
become second-class citizens - working as slaves, in brothels, as
entertainers, or blood donors. 

New
York, excluding London, is one of the last big cities to still be
under vampire rule after the humans won against the Vampires in
Paris. 
In
the city that never sleeps, vampires thrive in their newfound
freedom. Joseph, the leader of them all, holds up in the Empire State
Building with his vicious daughter Sadie and the rest of the
Hierarchy. Their biggest focus? HAV. 
Humans
Against Vamps; an underground network of humans fighting back against
the blood-sucking demons. However, some humans will do anything to
become a vampire. Even betray their own kind. 
The
world is divided and Vampires are on top. Who will come out on top?







Enchanted
Anthologies publishes between twelve and fourteen anthologies a
year in the horror, fantasy, Thriller, and paranormal genres. 
Their
first anthology duology, Fractured Fairytales, won Best Anthology in
the Reality Bites Book Awards 2017. 






Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive content and a giveaway!




No comments:

Post a Comment