INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Thursday, May 10, 2018

Bridge of the Gods Book Tour and Giveaway


Bridge
of the Gods
A
Generation Son Chronicle
by
C.J. Rose
Genre:
Fantasy

Luthor
McAlester is a teenage boy living in San Diego, California. His
father died when he was a child. Leaving him to become man of the
house, living with his mother and younger sister. On his 18th
birthday he discovers a power that has been held dormant until now.
He is unsure what to do with it in the absence of this father’s
guidance. His best friend Gwen, who claims to be oblivious, knows
more than she is telling. Can Luther figure out how to use his power
and help the Gods like they ask with just the help of his best
friend? Or will the lack of guidance from his father prove to be more
than young Luthor can handle?



The
Generation Son Chronicles Official Companion Cookbook

Let
your taste buds come along on a ride through some of the most classic
to the old world recipes. These recipes follow the character of the
Generation Son Chronicles series as well as some of the favorites
from the people involved with the books.



C.
J. Rose lives in Central Illinois. Originally from just south of
Chicago, Rose is not married and has no children. The passion for
writing took root in high school where she began writing song lyrics
and poetry. On top of literature, Rose has a keen love for all things
nerdy and sci-fi. On a quiet night, you can find her curled up with
an episode or Doctor Who, Arrow, Firefly, and more. C. J. also
belongs to a theatre organization located in her town. The devotion
to musicals and theatre has led her to be a part of over 10 shows as
an actress, and over 20 as a staff person. Lastly, because she wasn't
busy enough, C. J. has her own bow company where she sells hair bows,
bowties, scarves, lip balms, key fobs and more.





When it comes
to her writing, it was an itch that needed to be scratched. While
working on a cookbook, and reading her typical fantasy fiction novel,
the idea came to her. She took the love of all the books she has read
and turned then into a novel of her own. Published by Burning Horse
Media in 2014, Generation Son: Bridge of the Gods was born. Selling
over 100 copies in the first month. In 2015, Rose finished penning
the second novel in the series; To Rescue a King. Being new to the
game, Rose has struggled to do most of it on her own. One thing she
vows, is to never give up.

The focus of the novel series is to
not only bring her fantasy and ideas to life, but take those stories
and make them a fun learning experience for the younger generation.





Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!


Giveaway
2

Anniversary
Month Games

Week
1:
Scavenger
Hunt- Game starts May 1
st and
the deadline is May 5
th at
midnight. The first one to email all the correct items
to 
generationsonbog@yahoo.com will
win the first surprise.
Rules-Find
the following famous authors and the last book published before death
(Show your source. Wikipedia does not count)
·         Louisa
May Alcott
·         James
Fenimore Cooper
·         Charles
Dickens
·         Nathaniel
Hawthorne
·         Washington
Irving
·         Henry
Wadsworth Longfellow
·         Sir
Walter Scott
·         William
Shakespeare
·         Robert
Louis Stevenson
·         Alfred,
Lord Tennyson
·         Mark
Twain
·         John
Greenleaf Whittier

Week
2:
The
Word Challenge- Game starts 
May
6th and the deadline is May 12th 
at midnight.
The first one to email all the correct items
to 
generationsonbog@yahoo.com will
win the next surprise.
Rules-Purchase
the digital copy of Book 1-Bridge of the Gods on
Amazon. 
http://amzn.to/2jR5rFj (You
must send a screen shot of your receipt) Tell me what page the phrase
“Quite fascinating for someone so small is she not?”

Week
3:
Scavenger
Hunt- You must take a screenshot of each item and send in together.
Game starts 
May
13th and the deadline is May 19th 
at midnight.
The first one to email all the correct items
to 
generationsonbog@yahoo.com will
win the next surprise.
Rules:
Go
to my blog. 
http://bit.ly/2D1msW4 -Find
the Easter Special Edition Author of the Month.
Sign
up for the newsletter. Tell me what the recipe is for the May
Newsletter.
Like
the Facebook page. 
https://www.facebook.com/GenerationSon/ -Find
the picture of the three Goddesses of Springtime Growth.
Follow
me on Twitter. 
@generationson - Tell
me what event I was at on April 21
st 2018.
Follow
me on Instagram. Find the picture of 2 little girls holding book
1. 
https://www.instagram.com/generationson/

Week
4:
The
Recipe Challenge- Game starts May 20th and the deadline
is May 26th at midnight. The first one to email all the correct
items to 
generationsonbog@yahoo.com will
win their recipe in the cookbook’s next edition.
Rules-Purchase
the Ultimate Companion Cookbook (digital) on
Amazon. 
http://amzn.to/2zJSvHj (You
must send a screen shot of your receipt) Tell me what page the recipe
for Hestia’s Fire Pit Stew is on, then send me your favorite
recipe.









No comments:

Post a Comment