INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Friday, April 27, 2018

Tennessee Waltz Book Tour and Giveaway


Tennessee
Waltz
by
EA Hunt

Genre:
Contemporary Romance

Life
was good for Country Crooner Rhett Ravel. His latest album was a hit.
His fiancée was carrying his child and he was about to take his
career in a new direction. Nothing could stop him.


Bella
Cayn was an upcoming novelist who's newest book was about to put her
on the map and take her career to levels people only hoped for.
Nothing was standing her way. 

Both
were getting what they wanted. Had worked hard for their little
slices of heaven but what happens when one's heaven turns into hell
and the other was sent to save them giving them the comfort needed
escape the hell they found themselves in.







Author
EA Hunt was born the youngest of William and Natlean Bills' four
children. EA was raised in Joliet, IL; an suburb of Chicago, and went
to college at Kentucky State University where she earned her
Bachelor's Degree in Liberal Arts and sung in the Gospel Ensemble. EA
had two daughters, Tayla Elizabeth and Ava Elease. EA, Tayla and Ava
reside in Marietta, Ga, an suburb of Atlanta, Ga. 




Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!








No comments:

Post a Comment