INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Thursday, April 26, 2018

Dangerous Passions by Leigh Anderson Book Tour and Giveaway


Dangerous
Passions
by
Leigh Anderson
Genre:
Gothic Paranormal Romance

Isoline
Beresford has beautiful yet haunting dreams. In them, a man she
doesn't know is calling to her. She's inexplicably, inexorably drawn
to him, until he's more real to her than her own fiancĂ©. 





When
she calls off her engagement, her enraged father sends her to live
with her ninety-year-old grand-aunt, the Dowager Countess Bellamira
Granville. If she won't do her duty at home, he reasons, perhaps she
can at least convince Lady Granville to leave her fortune to
Isoline.

But
life at Thornrush Manor is not what Isoline expected. Her aunt is as
spry and elegant as a woman half her age. Her nearest neighbor, a
distant cousin, begins courting her. And a dark and handsome artist
proves a pleasant companion.

All
the while, her dreams grow more intense. More urgent. More
passionate.

More
dangerous.

In
order to save everyone at Thornbrush Manor, Isoline will have to
confront the darkest parts of herself-and discover the secret of the
man who hides in her dreams.

Fans
of Daphne Du Mauier, Sherrilyn Kenyon, and Eve Silver are sure to
love this Gothic romance from Leigh Anderson. 








LEIGH
ANDERSON loves all things Gothic and paranormal. Her master’s
thesis was on vampire imagery in Gothic novels and she met her
husband while assuming the role of a vampire online. She currently
teaches writing at several universities and has a rather impressive
collection of tiny hats. She lives in a small town in the mountains
with her husband, human child, and two fur-children. She is currently
working on too many writing projects, and yet not enough.




Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts and a giveaway!







No comments:

Post a Comment