INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Thursday, April 12, 2018

Blood Demons Book Tour and Giveaway


BLOOD DEMONS
by
Richard Jeffries
Genre: Horror

Pub
Date: 3/20/2018




Bloods And Crypts

Once again, America is under siege. A
devastating terrorist attack has destroyed one of the nation’s most
treasured landmarks. With Mt. Rushmore now reduced to a pile of
rubble, Major Josiah Key, commander of the secretive Cerberus Unit,
is dispatched to hunt down the mastermind responsible: the most
fanatically evil extremist the world has ever known. And he’s
hidden in the most isolate region of the Hindu Kush mountains of
Afghanistan.
Climbing to the fiend’s remote,
mysterious caves, the four-person Cerberus team encounters bloodless
corpses that lead them to confront one of the greatest evils in human
history: the Vetela . . . unholy creatures who inhabit the bodies of
the dead and the source of all vampire legends. Their sole purpose is
to guard the terrorist, and with his help, the Vetela, are finally
ready to come into the light and lay waste to all humanity.





Richard
Jeffries
holds
a degree in Creative Writing, obtained before he went to work for
American intelligence. He has seen the world—and things in it—which
inspired the writing of these novels. Now retired from covert ops,
Jeffries divides his time between rural Connecticut and London. In
his spare time he pursues his lifelong interest in Kung Fu and
classical piano.




Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts and a giveaway!







1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the tour and I appreciate the book description and the great giveaway as well. Love the tours, I get to find books and share with my sisters the ones I know they would enjoy reading and they both love to read. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete