INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Sunday, April 15, 2018

Our New World Book Tour and GIveaway


Our
New World
New
World Order Chronicles Book 1
by
Desiree King


Genre:
Urban Fantasy 

The
world has changed and humans are an endangered species. 


After
centuries of war famine and plague, a new society has risen and
grown. Magical races, such as fae, vampires, magi, and weres, have
joined forces to ensure everyone’s survival by creating the highest
order council and the new world laws. 

Unfortunately,
the cost of survival could be the freedom to be with someone you
love. 

Sidney
is on the edge of womanhood. Soon she’ll accept her birth right as
lady of her people, the magi of San Diego. 

However,
she is torn between her duty and heart. 

Can
she have both or will she have to choose between her people or the
feelings she’s kept secret for years?





I'm
a author from Phoenix Arizona. I've been writing most of my life but
only in the last few years have I had the guts to put my work out
there for others to read. Books are my passion as well as my two
loves my husband and son. I believe in supporting local art whether
it is a band an artist or author go out and experience the art of the
world in all its forms.





Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts and a giveaway!









No comments:

Post a Comment