INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Mask: Shadow Book Tour and Giveaway


Mask:
Shadow
by
Joseph VanBuren

Genre:
Dark Poetry, Horror

We
all wear various masks for different situations. It’s how we adapt
and react to life. Wear a mask for too long, however, and it becomes
difficult to remove. Especially if that mask has been forced upon
you…


Sykophunk
Productions presents Mask: Shadow by Joseph VanBuren. Through twisted
poetry and dark ambient soundscapes, the tale of a tortured soul
unfolds. In the aftermath of strange psychiatric and biogenetic
experiments, our narrator questions reality, laments the loss of
truth, and perhaps even reveals apocalyptic prophecies.

This
is the first in a trilogy of poetry chapbooks with accompanying
soundtracks. The soundtrack instruMental albums can also be found on
Amazon.




**Only
.99 cents!!**






Joseph
VanBuren is a writer, music artist, horror lover, student, survivor,
and the scrambled brains behind Sykophunk Productions. His poetry and
fiction have been published in Confluence, Ink Cloud, and the
anthology Life on a Tightrope; he has written, performed, and/or
produced hundreds of globally distributed songs; opened up for
national acts such as Rehab, Anybody Killa, Liquid Assassin, Razakel,
Lil Wyte, Scum, and 2 Live Crew; and had one of his tracks played on
The Colbert Report.


Spawned
from the Hudson Valley, New York, he now studies English and
Psychology in Fort Wayne, Indiana, where he lives with his beloved
fiancée and adorably neurotic dog. His current projects include
getting a bachelor’s degree and creating a multi-media
post-apocalyptic horror experience.







Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts and a giveaway!




No comments:

Post a Comment