INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Tuesday, June 18, 2019

The Witch of the Prophecy Book Tour and Giveaway


The
Witch of the Prophecy
The
Prophecy Trilogy Book 1
by
Victoria Jayne


Genre:
Paranormal Romance

The
catastrophic prophecy is in motion, and Divina’s choice between her
vampire ex-boyfriend and the wolf shifter she’s just met will
impact all supernatural kind..



Divina’s
had it with the prophecy.



Divina’s
not convinced the prophecy is about her. Her manipulative vampire
ex-boyfriend, Rori, is reluctant to give up his love for her to
pursue the throne. Meanwhile, the wolf shifter meant to claim Divina
doesn’t believe in the prophecy. However, he does believe Divina is
his mate.


With
the pressures of the prophecy and the most powerful coven in the
present-day United States, 
Divina
is left to choose between complying with the prophecy and mating with
Aric—or leaving it all behind to allow the catastrophic possibility
of supernatural beings getting exposed to humans.




The
Witch of the Prophecy

is
the first in a Trilogy. Combining the angst of a love triangle with
the drama of the supernatural and a splash of heated passion takes
the reader on an exciting journey.
The
Witch of the Prophecy
is
perfect for fans of Charlaine Harris, L.J. Smith, and Stephenie
Meyer.




Sexy
and enthralling, this is a paranormal romance author you need in your
life!
Amazon
Reviewer
★ ★ ★ ★

You
will enjoy this frolic into fantasy and it will leave you craving for
the next installment of this sweet and sexy trilogy.

Amazon
Reviewer
★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I
finished the book in just under a day! As soon as I started reading,
there was no way I could put it down.

Goodreads
Reviewer
★ ★ ★ ★ ★










The
Wolf of the Prophecy
The
Prophecy Trilogy Book 2

Who
knew that one magical mistake would carry such dire
consequences?


When
Divina goes missing after Aric claimed her, the shifter has to call
on his pack to find her before his inner wolf goes
insane.

Meanwhile,
following the beat of his vampire heart, Rori searches for her hoping
to make amends. He wants to convince her it'll be different this
time, and that she's his. But first, he has to find her.

Divina
just wants space to practice her spells, far away from Rori, Aric,
and the prophecy that brought them together, which they just can’t
seem to shake. But when she makes a mistake and unleashes chaos, she
has to turn to them for help in cleaning up her mess.

Rori
and Aric must put aside their rivalry and work together to protect
the woman they love or else lose everything they hold dear.

The
Wolf of the Prophecy is the sequel to The Witch of the Prophecy and
is the second book in the trilogy. It’s is perfect for fans of
Charlaine Harris, L.J. Smith, and Stephenie Meyer.










Growing up on the
Jersey Shore, Victoria was an insatiable reader. She adored getting
lost in the worlds others created for her. During her early teen
years, she enjoyed the works of R.L. Stein and S.E. Hinton. As she
got older, she drifted into the worlds provided for her by Anne Rice,
Suzanne Wright, J.D. Tyler, Joanna Wylde, Cherise Sinclair, Dianne
Duvall, and Elisabeth Naughton, to name a few. These writers spawned
her love affair with both the romance genre and the world of the
supernatural.





Victoria started
writing as a hobby while still in high school. Now her days are spent
writing, enjoying time with her husband, and her two children. She
still lives in New Jersey. She is a member of the Romance Writers of
America and New Jersey Romance Writers. Victoria is a New Jersey
Devils Hockey fan, an avid SecondLife Roleplayer, and a Netflix binge
watcher.








Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!







No comments:

Post a Comment