INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Sunday, June 9, 2019

His Magic Touch Book Tour and Giveaway


His
Magic Touch
by
Debby Grahl

Genre:
Paranormal Romance 

The
night before Jared Dupre's wedding, a specter warns him the demonic
witch, Adam Montief, has kidnapped his brother in a centuries-old
vendetta unknown to Jared. A powerful witch himself, Jared tracks
Adam from New Orleans to a remote island off the coast of
Connecticut, where he's given no choice. He must rescue his brother
and break his engagement to Kendra O'Connell, or they both die. After
complying, Jared engages in a sword fight and believes he has
vanquished his foe, but when he returns to New Orleans, he finds evil
still threatens all he loves. Kendra, not knowing why Jared broke
their engagement, devastated, finds solace in another's arms. With
help from an ancestor's spirit, can Jared defeat the dark magic
descending over the Big Easy while winning back the woman he loves?









Debby
Grahl lives on Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, with her husband,
David. Besides writing, she enjoys biking, walking on the beach and a
glass of wine at sunset. Her favorite places to visit are New
Orleans, New York City, Captiva Island in Florida, the Cotswolds of
England, and her home state of Michigan. She is a history buff who
also enjoys reading murder mysteries, time travel, and, of course,
romance. Visually impaired since childhood by Retinitis Pigmentosa
(RP), she uses screen-reading software to research and write her
books.
Her
first published book, The Silver Crescent, won
the Paranormal Romance Guild Reviewers’ Choice award. Her
second book, Rue Toulouse, a contemporary romance set in New
Orleans, was a finalist in the National Excellence in Romantic
Fiction Award and was selected as a May, 2016, ‘local read’ by
Hilton Head Monthly.
Decorated
to Death
is a holiday mystery cozy. She also has stories in three
anthologies, The Haunted West, Never Fear/Christmas
Terrors
; and Ebb and Flow from the local Island Writers’
Network.
Debby
was featured in the January, 2016, Hilton Head Monthly article
‘Intriguing People of the Lowcountry’. She is a member of Romance
Writers of America, Florida Romance Writers, and First Coast Romance
Writers.
Her
latest book, His Magic Touch, was released December 5, 2018,
by Wild Rose Press.







Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive content and a giveaway!





















1 comment:

  1. Victoria, thank you so much for having me today. Best regards, Debby

    ReplyDelete