INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Review of Starfish by Lisa Becker





5 STAR CONTEMPORARY ROCK STAR ROMANCE
“I'm absolutely smitten. I fell in love with everything about it." Diana, Goodreads reviewer

“I found the story to be sweet and entertaining as well as funny and suspenseful at times. And when you learn why it's called Starfish you will be smiling with me" I Scream Books Blog

Ambitious graduate Marin Collins accepts a four-month internship at a prestigious public relations firm to work on a tech account, but her plans are derailed when she’s assigned to go on the road with touring rock band Kings Quarters, hailed by Rolling Stone as the next big thing.

Enter Brad Osterhauser, the reluctant rock star who would rather be coding computer games than penning Grammy-nominated songs.

Traveling by bus, city to city with a group of practical joking bandmates and a greedy manager, Marin and Brad forge a friendship and forbidden romance over a shared love of Seinfeld episodes, stolen moments and Red Vines.

But when Marin’s accused of betraying her company and the band, will Brad come to her defense or believe she was disloyal to him for the sake of her career?

Told in alternating perspectives of Marin and Brad, Starfish is a contemporary romance of unexpected love, the redemptive power of music and hogging the bed.

MY REVIEW:

YOU CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE WITH THE CHARACTERS IN STARFISH.  I ENJOYED HOW THE BANDMATES INTERACTED ON THE ROAD TOGETHER AND THE CLOSENESS BETWEEN THEM AND THE JOKING AND KIDDING AROUND.  I FOUND MYSELF CONSTANTLY LAUGHING AT THEIR ANTICS, JOKES AND GAMES.  THERE WAS NEVER A BORING MOMENT DURING THEIR TRAVELS.  THE BAND ACCEPTED MARIN IMMEDIATELY ESPECIALLY BRAD WHO WAS SMITTEN FROM THE VERY FIRST MOMENT HE SAW HER.  I LOVED WATCHING THE RELATIONSHIP DEVELOPING BETWEEN MARIN AND BRAD.  IT WAS SO SLOW AND NATURAL FROM FRIENDSHIP TO LOVE.  THEIR CHEMISTRY AND ROMANCE WAS SO SWEET AND ROMANTIC.  BRAD AND MARIN'S LOVEMAKING STEAMED UP THE PAGES.  IT WAS SO OBVIOUS ABOUT THEIR FEELINGS FOR ONE ANOTHER.  WHEN MARIN IS ACCUSED OF BETRAYING THE COMPANY AND BAND, WILL BRAD BELIEVE SHE WAS DISLOYAL OR WILL HE BELIEVE THE WOMAN WHO HE HAS COME TO LOVE.

I REALLY ENJOYED READING STARFISH.  I THINK THIS IS LISA BECKER'S BEST BOOK YET AND I LOVED READING ABOUT A ROCKBAND ON THE ROAD.  THIS IS SUCH A SWEET ROMANCE THAT WILL MAKE YOU SMILE, LAUGH AND THERE IS EVEN SUSPENSE.  THE CHARACTERS AND THE STORY ARE SO VERY BELIEVABLE AND REAL.  THE AUTHOR DOES A WONDERFUL JOB WITH EACH CHARACTER.  SOME OF THE CHARACTERS YOU WILL LOVE OR YOU WILL HATE BUT YOU WILL DEFINITELY LOVE THE HOT ROMANCE BETWEEN MARIN AND BRAD.  STARFISH IS A DEFINITE MUST READ FOR YOU ROMANTIC PEOPLE OUT THERE.  5 STARS

Biography
Lisa Becker is an award-winning romance writer who spends her time like she spends her money - on books and margaritas. As Lisa’s grandmother used to say, “For every chair, there’s a tush.” Lisa is now happily married to a wonderful man she met online and lives in Manhattan Beach, California with him and their two daughters. So, if it happened for her, there’s hope for anyone! You can share your love stories with her at www.lisawbecker.com.

Stalk Lisa Becker on social media:
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lisawbecker
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ClickAnOnlineLoveStory/
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1486731.Lisa_Becker
Twitter: https://twitter.com/lisawbecker

No comments:

Post a Comment