INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Saturday, June 15, 2019

Bobby Ether and the Jade Academy Book Tour and Giveaway


Bobby
Ether and the Jade Academy
by
R. Scott Boyer

Genre:
YA Fantasy Adventure 


Bobby
Ether and the Jade Academy is a thrilling action-packed adventure you
never want to end.” 
IndieReader
4.5 stars




When
Bobby Ether is abducted and brought to the secluded Jade Academy in
Tibet, monks teach him and other special students how to tap into
their Anima—the universal energy that connects all living things. 
But
the headmistress of the academy is secretly testing each student,
looking for genetic triggers that can be exploited to create a new
breed of humans born with metaphysical powers and abilities. As his
abilities increase, Bobby is thrust into a cesspool of conspiracy,
lies, and betrayal. A jade amulet left by his clairvoyant grandfather
may provide answers, but what exactly is his family’s connection to
this mysterious place? Can Bobby master his talents and uncover the
truth in time to avoid the schemes? If not, his fate—and the fate
of all the students—may be sealed.









R.
Scott Boyer graduated from the Haas School of Business at UC Berkeley
in 1996. In 2008, he became fascinated with the idea of blending
young adult fantasy with new-age fiction. While maintaining a
full-time job, he couldn't help but envision the kind of book he
wanted to read. This exploration led to the creation of the Bobby
Ether YA fantasy series, which combines spiritual elements with
ancient myths and legends to create fun, fast-paced stories tailored
for young adults but suited for adventure lovers of all
ages.


Through
his writing, Scott likes to explore various spiritual and
metaphysical themes, including karma, serendipity, communion with
nature, and the interconnectedness of all living things. In his free
time, Scott likes to play basketball and tennis, as well as bike with
his rescue dog, Patch. Over the years, Scott has been involved with a
number of volunteer youth organizations, including United In Harmony,
YMCA summer and winter camps, various basketball programs, and
C5LA.

Raised
in Santa Monica, California, Scott still resides in the Los Angeles
area close to his family.










Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive content and a giveaway!









No comments:

Post a Comment