INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Sunday, June 23, 2019

The Immortal Brotherhood Book Tour and Giveaway


The
Immortals
The
Immortal Brotherhood Book 1
by
Alesha Escobar & H.M. Jones


Genre:
Paranormal Fantasy

Raina
Black steals treasures from warlords, spies on governments and
corporations, and sleeps like a baby at night. But after a
particularly rough job where she inexplicably wakes up in a tomb in
Cairo, things get weird.


First,
Noah Mason, a man she swears she saw die, approaches her, claiming to
be a demon hunter. Then, Noah insists she must fulfill her family
legacy by helping him restore the Immortal Brotherhood...before all
hell breaks loose.

But
Raina wants no part of it. Going up against dark supernatural forces
is above her pay grade. However, when the promise of a cure for her
terminally ill sister hangs in the balance, Raina decides that the
Immortal Brotherhood could solve her problems.

Between
dodging bounty hunters, non-sparkly vampires, and Noah Mason’s
smoldering gaze, Raina has to use her skill and wit to pull off the
most dangerous job she’s ever taken on.






**Only
.99 cents!!**



A
Discovery of Faeries
The
Immortal Brotherhood Book 2

When
Noah Mason’s boss ventures into Faerieland and doesn’t return, he
figures he ought to get her back before apocalyptic chaos reigns.

Lady
Arabella is the only person on earth who can open and shut doorways
to the mythical land of magic and terror, and if her power falls into
the wrong hands, everyone’s screwed.


But,
he’s not going alone.
The
raven-haired Raina Black with her powerful Seer Stone is by his side,
joined by Chinonso the Reaper and Thomas the Time Traveler.
Unfortunately, they all must tolerate Raina’s double-crossing
sister Trixie, as well.  After her brush with dark magic, they
don’t trust her to be left alone, and her gift with sorcery may
come in handy.
In
this second installment, the Immortal Brotherhood faces down
otherworldly creatures, trying not to bring on the wrath of the
Faerie Queen, while also outmaneuvering  a secret society
seeking to possess powers never meant for men. Throw into the mix a
bloodthirsty serial killer with dangerous magic at his command, and
the Brotherhood has their work cut out for them.




**Only
.99 cents!!**


Alesha
Escobar writes fantasy to support her chocolate habit. She enjoys
reading everything from Tolkien and the Dresden Files, to the
Hellblazer comics and classic literature. She’s the author of the
bestselling Gray Tower Trilogy, an action-packed supernatural
thriller set in an alternate World War II. The trilogy hit the
bestsellers lists at Amazon (Top 60 in the entire Kindle store), as
well as iBooks, Kobo, Barnes & Noble online, and Amazon
UK.


Alesha
is also the co-author of the bestselling Aria Knight Chronicles and
Immortal Brotherhood series.

Besides
being a loving warrior mom to her six children, she enjoys crafts,
consuming more coffee than is necessary, and spending time with her
husband Luis, a 20-year art veteran for The Simpsons television show.










Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive content and a giveaway!















No comments:

Post a Comment