INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

The Matchmaker's Surrender Book Tour and Giveaway


The
Matchmaker's Surrender
The
Matchmaker Series Book 2
by
Tammy L. Bailey


Genre:
Historical Romance 

Surrendering
her heart could be the scariest thing of all...


Miss
Jane Dalton, one of London’s most successful matchmakers, believes
it's much safer bringing couples together than falling in love
herself. In fact, she could not think of anything more frightening
than to have loved and lost.

Fate, however, disrupts her plans
to remain a single matchmaker when Mr. Nicholas Waverley, her
brother’s best friend, is forced to kidnap her after she becomes
entangled in an assassin’s web.

Forced together under
dangerous circumstances, Jane realizes her true feelings for
Nicholas. In the end, however, is her love for him worth the
fall?

The Matchmaker's Surrender is a Regency romance novella
and the second book in The Matchmaker's Series.






**on
sale for only 99 cents!!**







A
LEO wife, mother, and military veteran, Tammy began writing when the
shows and movies she watched didn't end the way she wanted them to
end. Whether it's historical or contemporary, for her, there must
always be a happy ending.


When
she's not writing, she's spending time with her husband and two boys
near Cleveland, Ohio. Without their sacrifice and understanding, she
believes she would have never been able to pursue her passion of
writing or her accomplishment of becoming a published author.







Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive content and a giveaway!










No comments:

Post a Comment