INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Sunday, May 26, 2019

Lovecarnation The Promise Book Tour and Giveaway


Lovecarnation:
The Promise
Lovecarnation
Trilogy Book 1
by
RKC Puthran


Genre:
Contemporary Romance 

Emotionally
complex and gripping, author RKC Puthran brings you an unforgettable
story of the transcendental power of love.


Fresh
out of college with an MBA and a job at a prestigious bank in the US,
Rohan Rai seemingly has more than any twenty-five-year old Indian
could have. But he has a different dream for his life, and a
clear-cut plan to get there. A cocky workaholic determined to climb
the corporate ladder as fast as possible in order to achieve his
goals, he doesn’t care who he alienates on his meteoric rise to the
top.

Then
he meets Shona. She’s everything Rohan’s not—an easy-going
Irish girl who lives in the moment, loves Whitney Houston, and enjoys
life to the fullest. Although there’s no room for any love in
Rohan’s three-year plan, he finds himself increasingly drawn to
her. As their relationship blossoms, Rohan slowly finds himself
viewing life differently, until a past grudge escalates and his inner
demons resurface. Torn between his ambition, his responsibilities,
and love, he must now re-examine everything he believes in…or risk
losing it all.

Lovecarnation
– The Promise
 is
the heart-wrenching first book of the Lovecarnation trilogy, a
thought-provoking series about fate, destiny, and the timelessness of
true love.











RKC
Puthran lives in Dublin, Ireland along with his wife Rashmi and 7
year old daughter Natasha.
Born
and brought up in India, RKC started working as a teenager to support
his family while pursuing his studies. His first job was that of a
salesman for a sewing machine company.
Unable
to sell even a single machine even after 2 months of hard work in the
hot sun, the company refused to pay him his salary and he quit. He
then took up several jobs from working as a cashier in a 5 star hotel
to working for a diamond merchant and in the share market.
Post-graduation,
RKC joined a company in the banking and finance sector as a junior
officer. Through sheer dedication and hard work, RKC rose through the
ranks and managed to get an assignment in London.
He
later managed to move over to London on a temporary contract banking
job along with his wife for a short period before finally settling
down in Dublin, Ireland with a full time job in a bank.
RKC’s
intense passion for writing made him write short stories during his
spare time though he never submitted any of them for publication. He
however wrote articles of general interest which were published in
the newspapers.
He
co-authored 2 non-fiction books but he did not credit himself on the
cover as he wanted his name to be on the cover of a novel first.
LOVECARNATION –
THE PROMISE’ is RKC Puthran’s debut novel and the first book in
the LOVECARNATION TRILOGY Series.







Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!


















No comments:

Post a Comment