INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Monday, May 13, 2019

Hell on Heels Series Book Tour and Giveaway


Heart
of a Hunter
Hell
On Heels Book 1
by
Tamela Miles


Genre:
Urban Fantasy, Paranormal Romance  

Life
has never been kind to teen, Elle Connor. With a troubled home life,
the gritty, violent streets of Los Angeles have become her home. She
never questions her superhuman abilities until she encounters, in a
fight or die situation, a guardian angel Tagas, who reveals her holy
origins as one in a long history of demon hunters. She also has her
eye on her attractive classmate, Brandon. 


Problems
arise when Elle finally realizes that life as a hunter is fraught
with tragedies and is deeply lonely. Elle is presented with a choice
- follow her calling from God as a hunter or live a "normal"
life with love. Can Elle tip the scales in favor of what's good or
will she become just another casualty in the eternal war between good
and evil?










Dark
Deliverance
Hell
On Heels Book 2

Elle
Connor's life is as grim as she had always feared. Years of demon
slaying have left her with nothing to show for her trouble. She's
convinced a "normal" life was never meant for
her. 


Patrick
Holt wants nothing more than to be away from the holy wars and has
lived quietly for years as an average human. The trouble is that he's
anything but average--he's a fallen hybrid angel. 

When
Tagas the guardian angel pairs them up to investigate the brutal
slayings of young women in Los Angeles, Elle wants nothing to do with
Patrick. As Elle and Patrick begin to understand each other,
irritation is forgotten and fiery passion ignites between them. "No
ties" is how they both live, but Elle soon begins to long for
much more. As they become sucked deeper into the mysterious killings,
Elle fears that, in this battle, Hell will win.










Hell
Hath No Fury
Hell
On Heels Book 3

Elle
and Patrick have settled into a life of peaceful domesticity with
their infant daughter after years of battling in the holy wars.
However, Hell's agents haven't forgotten about them. When Pyro
unleashes his torment in the worst way, Elle and Patrick must find a
way to save their child and hold onto each other in the face of
incredible evil. Will Hell have the last word in a battle that forces
Elle to return to the darkness inside herself?









Tamela
Miles is a California State University San Bernardino graduate
student with a Bachelor of Science degree in Child Development and a
former flight attendant. She grew up in Altadena, California in that
tumultuous time known as the 1980s. She now resides with her family
in the Inland Empire, CA. She's a horror/paranormal romance writer
mainly because it feels so good having her characters do bad things
and, later, pondering what makes them so bad and why they can never
seem to change their wicked ways.


She enjoys emails from
people who like her work. In fact, she loves emails. She can be
contacted at 
tamelamiles@yahoo.com or
her Facebook page, Tamela Miles Books. She also welcomes reader
reviews and enjoys the feedback from people who love to read as much
as she does.











Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive content and a giveaway!







No comments:

Post a Comment