INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Friday, May 17, 2019

The K Club Dark Side Book Tour and Giveaway


Awakening
Submission
The
K Club Dark Side Book 1
by
Rachell Nichole


Genre:
Dark Erotic Romance 

I
am not a submissive. Nuh uh, no way. As a relationship therapist, I
understand the appeal of kink, I really do, but it was never for me.
Until him.


Sir
Clayton Schultz, PhD strode into my life unannounced and with the air
of arrogance that only a Dom like him could have.

A
chance meeting at a kinky conference where I’m teaching a workshop
on the psychology of relationships, leads to one hell of a night. But
Sir has rules to follow.

We’re
intent on having a little fun at the conference and going our
separate ways, but when we get home, and realize we don’t live far
from one another, we make it all of a week before we’re together in
his bed.

But
I’m not sure if I can do this whole submissive thing full-time, or
how to reconcile being a strong, independent feminist, and Sir
Clayton’s submissive.










Bound
by Submission
The
K Club Dark Side Book 2

In
our world, No and Red are two very different words.


It
doesn’t matter that I’ve decided I’m done being his submissive.
I know something is broken between us and I can’t seem to fix it.
So, I am intent on no longer being his. But my insistence that I
don’t want him is futile, and we both know it. Until and unless a
safeword comes out of my mouth, Sir will show me no mercy.
When
he asks me to move in with him, I have never felt more secure. But
co-habitation brings its own set of issues, and as we navigate the
new stage of our relationship, things get complicated.
And
when Sir’s first submissive suddenly comes back into his life, and
she reveals parts of his past he hasn’t shared with me, I’m not
sure what else he’s been hiding. When I discover his secrets, and
the accusations against him start flying, I fear I’ve made a
terrible mistake.










Craving
Submission
The
K Club Dark Side Book 3

My
Sir has been charged with murder.





I
can do nothing except fight this battle by his side, even though I
now know he’s been hiding secrets from me. When I’m confronted
with his past first-hand, I have to find a way to fight not just for
his freedom, but for our lives.



**Coming
Soon!! **






Rachell
Nichole is a contemporary steamy romance author, who loves writing
sassy sizzling romances about memorable characters who have to fight
to hold on to love.
Rachell is the author
of more than a dozen romances. In addition to writing, Rachell loves
travel, teaching, and foreign languages. She holds BAs in
Professional Writing and French, along with an MFA in Writing Popular
Fiction from Seton Hill University.
Rachell lives in
Pennsylvania with a mountain of books and the love of her life.









Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!







No comments:

Post a Comment