INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Monday, May 20, 2019

Review of Shore Haven by Jennifer Reynolds




Life in a world rebuilding after a post-apocalyptic event consisting of a series of earthquakes and tsunamis that devastated the planet, broke apart continents, and left most of Earth covered in water, wasn’t easy and left little in which to rejoice. All Samantha wanted to do was celebrate her sister’s college graduation. A trip to Liberty Island sounded like the perfect way to do so, but she was wrong.
Jason believed in his uncle’s vision for Shore Haven, a self-containing compound in the center of Liberty Island. He didn’t believe another devastating event could occur so soon after the last, even as it was happening, but he knew the compound’s purpose and it’s potential to ease the minds of those living in their new world.
Thanks to Shore Haven, Samantha, Jason, and a handful of others survive of the second, more deadly apocalyptic event, but escaping the dead isn’t the only threat they’ll have to face when radio transmissions reveal that the rest of the world is determined to keep the plague sweeping what was left of the North American continent from reaching their shores.

MY REVIEW 

I HAVE NEVER READ ANY BOOKS BY JENNIFER REYNOLDS AND I AM REALLY GLAD I DID.  I AM NOT A BIG FAN OF ZOMBIE BOOKS AND RARELY READ THEM.  I REALLY LOVED AND ENJOYED SHORE HAVEN.  THE AUTHOR DID A GREAT JOB WITH THIS STORY.  IT IS A VERY WELL WRITTEN STORY.  I  LOVE THE STORYLINE AND CHARACTERS.  I LOVED HOW EACH CHARACTER DEVELOPED THROUGHOUT THE STORY.  THE AUTHOR DID AN EXCELLENT JOB IN CREATING THIS END OF THE WORLD STORY AND DESCRIBING IT TO THE READERS.  IT WAS VERY BELIEVABLE AND FELT REAL.  I LOVE THE CONNECTION THAT SAMANTHA HAD WITH JASON.  IT IS DEFINITELY A BOOK I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO ANYONE. I AM EXCITED TO READ MORE BOOKS BY THIS AUTHOR.  5 STARS.





Biography
Jennifer Reynolds is a native of North Alabama. She has a Master of Fine Arts degree from National University and a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of North Alabama.
She is a multi-genre author who focuses mostly on post-apocalyptic novels with plagues and zombies as their source of destruction and paranormal romances, especially shifters, weres, and ghosts. She does occasionally dabble in other genres such as general fiction, horror, and suspense thrillers.
When she’s not writing, she’s a full-time caregiver of her elderly in-laws, a stay at home wife, an avid reader, and the mother of a seven-year-old kitty named Lilith.

1 comment: