INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Wednesday, November 14, 2018


Still
Not Satisfied
by
S.A. Brown

Genre:
Contemporary Romance 

Christian
Goodman loves the ladies. When an old girlfriend calls, it's game on
until her game plan forces him to the sidelines. While there, his
grandmother and best friend lose faith in him. With no one left, he
finds Dr. Devin Rainey in her own struggle. Christian enters her life
only to serve as a reminder of what she is missing, thus, creating
tension between the two. She fights to remain professional, but
personal needs force her to leave Christian, too. Completely alone,
he turns to an unlikely ally to assist him in his quest for
satisfaction.








SA
Brown is a writer in every sense of the word. She started as a
contributing author in one of Zane’s Chocolate Flava series.
After that, she was hooked.
Born
and raised in Mississippi, SA began writing full time in 2010. She
started writing one act plays and producing them in the community
theaters. She completed the first draft of Still Not Satisfied
in 2012 and actively searched for a publisher. After numerous
rejection letters, she decided to focus on the stage. She traveled
South Mississippi with her socially motivated one act plays using the
Theater for Social Change model.
In
2015, SA moved to Atlanta and felt it was time to bring Still Not
Satisfied
to life. She found Prodigy Gold Books, a press out of
Philadelphia and a dream was born. In addition to her novel, she has
launched her own production company, SAB Entertainment. Through this
channel, SA is writing and producing short films. In May 2018, she
produced her first full stage play, Family Lies and plans to tour the
Southeast with it in 2019. Always writing, SA just completed the
screenplay adaptation of Still Not Satisfied which she will pitch to
producers. Currently, she is writing a web series, The Inner Circle.
SA hopes to start production in summer 2019.
With
hopes of educating while entertaining, SA’s biggest desire is that
everyone learns a life lesson every time they walk away from any of
her stories.









Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive content and a giveaway!







2 comments:

  1. Love the trailer. This looks like a good read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks. Hoping it piques your interest enough to purchase the book

    ReplyDelete