INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Friday, November 16, 2018

Kal Medi Series Book Tour and Giveaway


The
Beauty Killers
Kal
Medi Series Book 3
by
Ann Girdharry
Genre:
Crime Thriller

Kirsten
believed her dreams were coming true.


Until
she wound up under lock and key in a dirty cell.


To
stay alive, she must obey every twisted command of her captor. And
there are two other women with Kirsten - one has been incarcerated so
long her hair is falling out in handfuls, the other is going mad. 

When
an undercover policewoman disappears, a secret from Detective Spinks’
past links him to the killer. 
Kal
and Marty go undercover to track a predator who captures women. 
A
clever killer hiding in plain sight - and it seems he's being
protected…




**Subscribe
to the author's newsletter HERE
and get this book FREE!!**




London
Noir
Kal
Medi Series Book 2

Memory
loss, nightmares and an urge to kill - Sophie has it all.


But is
it really Post traumatic stress disorder?


Or something more
sinister? 

Sophie's
mother was murdered when she was a child and she can’t 
remember
a thing about it. 
Then,
fifteen years later, Sophie’s friends are picked off 
one
by one. 

Kal
Medi wants to atone for her father’s crimes. 
She
befriends Sophie and goes undercover to track a twisted killer
who’s
been preying on vulnerable women - and getting away with it - for
decades. 

The
creepiest killer you’ll meet this year. 
Grab
your copy today.






Ann
Girdharry is an Award winning, British crime thriller author. 





Her
debut crime thriller, GOOD GIRL BAD GIRL, is an ERIC HOFFER BOOK
AWARD FINALIST 2017 and a READERS'S FAVOURITE Five Star Book.

Ann
Girdharry is a trained psychotherapist. She worked for many years in
the UK as a manager in the not-for-profit sector. Today, she lives in
Montpellier, France with her husband and two children. 
She
loves to travel and has lived in the USA, Norway, the UK and France. 






Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive content and a giveaway!









1 comment: